What's the chances of U2 doing a show in a place like this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
What's the chances of U2 doing a show in a place like this on their next tour...

• The place is in a remote area with a population of around 200,000.
  • The value of the currency in this country is about: $1 = US$0.60
  • The average persons yearly income is between $25,000 and $35,000 (US$15,000 - US$21,000) PA.

Would there be any chance at all?

Nah, its on Earth. It exists, I just decided to make it annonymous.
I don't think there's that many people living on the moon at the moment, although since I haven't checked lately I could well be thinking incorrectly.

chances of that happening are higher than the chance R.E.M. will do a concert in Holland

How close is it to a much larger metro area? The Stones did a show in Columbia, MO in 1994 but it was right between KC and St. Louis.

ultraviolet_j said:
How close is it to a much larger metro area? The Stones did a show in Columbia, MO in 1994 but it was right between KC and St. Louis.

It IS the largest Metro area in the region!!!

The next closest Metro area is about 500Km/312miles away.

i was gonna say australia too, i'm going there as a foreign exchange student in summer. :D

but they have played in Latin America and a lot of those countries have a lower income, although they do have large population so i don't know ...

Yeah its in Australia. U2 have never done a show at this before. The closest they've got to it is Melbourne which is about 700Km/435miles away.

Holly Valance (how many people know who that is here?) and the man who dances outside the music stores in the mall make front page news in this place.

JimmyChicken said:
Yeah its in Australia. U2 have never done a show at this before. The closest they've got to it is Melbourne which is about 700Km/435miles away.

Holly Valance (how many people know who that is here?) and the man who dances outside the music stores in the mall make front page news in this place.

Canberra?

Back
Top Bottom