What's the BEST Thing about the New 90's "Best Of"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Excites You Most about the NEW 90's "Best Of"?

• The two BRAND NEW songs! WOO HOO!

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • The b-side disc full of great remixes! Groovin'!

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • The DVD with extra material! Yeah baby!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • The remixed/remade "Zooropa" and "Pop" songs! YOWZAH!

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • The excitement over possible "hidden" tracks! Saucy!

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The stunning cover art! Very chic, man!

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fact that you now have all your Holiday shopping done - in November! CHARGE!

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Who Cares? I Love it ALL! It's New U2! SCORE!

Votes: 25 43.9%

• Total voters

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
There has been so much negativity here lately, which is amazing considering we have BRAND NEW U2 coming!

Therefore, I thought I'd make a thread discussing what we like about the new album!

For me, I love the fact that U2 had some of their 90's work remade/remixed (I mean the a-side songs, not those on the b-side disc). Hearing the new songs is fantastic, but I have to say, I'm even more anxious to hear the remade songs from "Zooropa" and "Pop"! :love:

Last edited:
I voted for the first option. The band could have just put one new song on there like they did for the '80s Best Of and called it a day, but instead they gave us two - something nice for all the folks who already have all the '90s songs anyway.

doctorwho said:
OOH! I didn't know we could make a poll with multiple choices.

I give you full permission to edit my poll as you wish Khanada, you "saucy" person you. :sexywink:
hehe, it's not featured in the edit poll thing, but it's no big deal. the only other thing i would've voted for is the dvd. i don't want remixes :grumpy: but they're better than nothing.

Re: Make Room In The Box For doctorwho!!

Bonochick said:

doctorwho ---------> :reject:

Why you, I oughta... :banghead: :lmao:

Special smiley order - just for you:
:barf:
:lol:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
hehe, it's not featured in the edit poll thing, but it's no big deal. the only other thing i would've voted for is the dvd. i don't want remixes but they're better than nothing.

It's all good! Actually, while I'm not a super huge fan of having a b-side disc full of remixes, I do really like remixes! :up: I also LOVE :love: the a-side track-listing (U2 did a GREAT job of mixing it up) and SUPER-LOVE :heart: the DVD feature. Combine this with the new songs and redone "Pop" and "Zooropa" tracks - and I was ready to vote for the "Who cares! It's New U2!" option! :D Plus, I think I really will have my holiday shopping done in November. ;)

:up: Thank you for the last option. New U2! Woo-hoo! DVD...New songs...B-sides...my head is surely going to explode!

POP

The best thing is that there are POP songs included and that we are going to get spanking new versions (although I can't see how they can improve on the brilliant originals).

Cheers,

J

Had to vote for the last option because there's just too many great things about this release.

life is SOOOOOO unfair, i want i want i want!

but..but..but..i want mine with a special case that pops up and kicks me ala edge in the popmart program where his mouth moves and says "amanda i love you, you should come be my guitar strap roadie."
its just so unfair!!!!!! :scream:
I never get what i want!!!!! :scream:

Re: life is SOOOOOO unfair, i want i want i want!

Cowgirl said:
but..but..but..i want mine with a special case that pops up and kicks me ala edge in the popmart program where his mouth moves and says "amanda i love you, you should come be my guitar strap roadie."

Actually, I heard that they are making some of these super special edition CDs, just for the super die-hard fan - like you, which you can buy for one hour only on the first day of release.

Of course, I think it'll be odd to have fans excitedly open their special 90's "Best Of" CD only to have the CDs declare their love for an "Amanda". But hey, that's the type of band U2 are - willing to make any type of CD just for one person. :D

Re: life is SOOOOOO unfair, i want i want i want!

Cowgirl said:

Finally!!!!!!!

A complaint that is actually right on!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom