Whats Adam up to in India?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
U2.com has reported that Adam will be in India for the online U2 chat on November 4. Larry and Bono will be in New York and Edge will be in Dublin. Anyone know what Adam is doing in India?

Salome said:
what is Bono doing in New York?

When he was in the US for Oprah I thought he said something about staying in NYC through December, probably to work on DATA and Jubilee stuff, appear on stage with other bands, buy more of Christy Turlington's extremely expensicve yoga gear and whatnot.

What's Larry doing in New York, and why can't Edge come?

We move in mysterious ways

Maybe Adam will find a similar inspiration for some bass hooks like he found when he and the band were in Moracco during the Achtung Baby era. Like some snake charmer bass lines that wind around your soul and put it into an hypnotic state.

Chris

Bono
Adam
and
Larry

own

homes

in

New York City

(P.S. - the bar that larry supposedly invested in is no longer happening, it is going to be an Italian restaurant instead...)

ishkash told me that Adam was there in India. I said to him...I bet Adam is having a great time there, cause he?s a great guy.

Who knows? Maybe he ends up falling in love with India and convince all of them to play there some day. :up:

sharky said:
ouizy -- wanna stalk larry and bono? where's the record company office?

I think I looked it up once. They are listed, i think.

Anyway - if we really wanted to stalk we could simply stop by his apartment building and say hi...

The Police were the first western band to play India back in March 1980.

Looks like the question, of why Adam is in India, will have to be asked on the 4th.

maybe he popped over cos he fancied a authentic curry!

hmmmm....
onion bahjis

about 50 poppadoms

chicken madras

and lashings and lashings of cool ginger beer to wash it all down! lol!

Bono is also in New York because that Thursday the American Irish Historical Society will present him with a gold medal at the Society's annual dinner at The Waldorf Astoria here in NYC.
I would have loved to attend but seeing that a table of ten costs $5000 or $500 a person... :scream: I'm just a mere college student.
It would be much cheaper to stand outside to at least catch a glimpse of Bono arriving. I'm contemplating doing this but like always something will come up which means I won't go.

Last edited:
follower said:
Who knows? Maybe he ends up falling in love with India and convince all of them to play there some day. :up:

and after guru-ing around write sexy sadie pt. II:wink: :wave:

Last edited:
ouizy said:
Bono
Adam
and
Larry

own

homes

in

New York City

(P.S. - the bar that larry supposedly invested in is no longer happening, it is going to be an Italian restaurant instead...)

:hmm: I wonder what could convince :edge: to buy a place in NY.

Edge Does not need to, three of his best buddies already have places there. I'm sure the Edge and his family could use any of them at the drop of a hat.

Back
Top Bottom