What would you say to Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Totally agree. U2 performances on VHS need to be offered on DVD. New fans can't FIND any of the VHS's to buy even if they had a VHS machine that still runs to play them. PLEASE!!!

Anyone know where you can get U2 on VHS?

hello senor boner,
its nice that you and your little band are coming to chile.
muchos gracias.

"hey bono, i'm (insert name here), nice to meet ya, how ya doin?"
"mhm"
"yes, im a fan"
"mhm"
"you want to play a show in my backyard?"
"and eat a whole wheel of cheese, im not even mad, that's amazing"
"bono you are wise"

SunBloc said:
Totally agree. U2 performances on VHS need to be offered on DVD. New fans can't FIND any of the VHS's to buy even if they had a VHS machine that still runs to play them. PLEASE!!!

Anyone know where you can get U2 on VHS?

:wave: Actually, they are very obtainable (last I checked). A ocuple months ago, I ordered popmart from circuitcity.com . Just about anywhere online should do, amazon.com etc etc.

hey bono,

you've become everything you tried not to be.

please stop talking, and if you're gonna bother with the music thing, for the love of shit, write some good lyrics for a change you knob.

Zoomerang96 said:
hey bono,

you've become everything you tried not to be.

please stop talking, and if you're gonna bother with the music thing, for the love of shit, write some good lyrics for a change you knob.

lol

(i particularly like the uneccesary insult at the end as well)

Thanks Zooropa1310!! Was looking for Zoo TV & PopMart. Circuit City.com doesn't list either of these on their site now. Amazon is selling a couple of used PopMarts. I had no idea how ""rare""" these are. They would sell if they were out there!!!! I'll keep checking there. Most likely some will come in after Christmas!

yeah, actually i'd say that about pop too.

in fact that's the first thing that would come out of my mouth.

the rest that i posted would have come after.

And also I´d say (yes, in SPANISH)

"Bono, el escribir música es como desarrollar la vida. Se nace, se crece, se aprende, se alcanza su máxima plenitud intelectual y física... y luego lamentable pero ineludiblemente se envejece y muere. Y para envejecer con dignidad no se puede pretender estar en la mejor época de la vida en base al menosprecio de lo hecho en etapas anteriores, ya que no se tiene el mismo nivel intelectual y la misma agudeza para apreciar lo que se hizo hace años atrás. No ha habido y probablemente no habrá ningún artista de la música que haya creado sus mejores obras en sus etapas tardías como compositor. Las mejores piezas musicales, incluso de otros géneros musicales como la música docta (clásica) o el jazz se han creado en la juventud de los artistas. Pretender ir contra eso es como pretender escapar a la vida misma. Siéntete orgulloso por lo que has hecho y aprécialo en toda su magnitud. Gracias"

Back
Top Bottom