What will end U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love to know how they will gauge the dreaded "bad album" since it is certainly not going to be judged on how many cd's they sell. People are still foaming at the mouth for anything they produce and the next few productions will certainly go gold/ platinum almost immediately (IMO) so how can that alone be an accurate measure of a good/crap album?

Jeannieco said:
I would love to know how they will gauge the dreaded "bad album" since it is certainly not going to be judged on how many cd's they sell. People are still foaming at the mouth for anything they produce and the next few productions will certainly go gold/ platinum almost immediately (IMO) so how can that alone be an accurate measure of a good/crap album?

They sure as hell shouldn't listen to the fans

The last two albums were good :drool:

I think the death of one of the members would do it, nothing else.

I can't believe that I have been a fan for 20+ years.....:D

- When Bono have problem remember the lyrics for Elvis Presley And America

- When Edge need to be on the news

- When the Passenger album has grown on Larry

- When Adam does his own bass tour.

:)

RedrocksU2 said:
I think the death of one of the members would do it, nothing else.

That's what I was thinking.

Of course they might replace the deceased member in "Rock Star: U2". :happy: (and wouldn't that be a fun thread here? :D )

When will U2 end? When Bono realises everyone stopped caring five years previously about him, his music, and what he says.

(Better question: when will Larry Mullen fuck off and finally be replaced by a good drummer?)

Axver said:
When will U2 end? When Bono realises everyone stopped caring five years previously about him, his music, and what he says.

(Better question: when will Larry Mullen fuck off and finally be replaced by a good drummer?)

You know what?
You may be right!

Axver said:

wow how much have you changed,

seriously dont know where you got this "everyone stopped caring" stuff from, as there are still thousands that do.

KUEFC09U2 said:
wow how much have you changed,

seriously dont know where you got this "everyone stopped caring" stuff from, as there are still thousands that do.

Millions...

He's fallen in with a bad crowd...:wink:

I'll explain what--when there are more important things for them to do than make music.

I think Bono's social conscience will continue to increase as the global situation worsens. As they are loaded with money, I think the band will get more and more crowded out (serving more as a backdrop to Bono) as the world goes to Hell.

I think the tension there will eventually pull them apart, though not enough to ruin their friendship. More like, every now and then they'll come back together for a purpose.

I'm actually facing a similar situation--I'm in a great band, but I feel like on a certain level its child's games to be in a band when there's so much...service needed.

whats next?

when will bono finally fuck off and be replaced by a good front man?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom