What was this guy thinkin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessBadgirl

Acrobat
Did anyone watch the show on VH1 after the grammies, the recap show? Now what was up with that guy Aameer, the interviewer. What was he thinking when he asked Adam to "apologize" for playing bass so well on songs and making his family dance or whatever...? Apologize??? VH1 needs new interviewers. That comment baffled me but I liked Adam's response "no apology" :p

And Larry is soo slick with his comments "I like yer shirt." LOL, the dude is a riot.
biggrin.gif

------------------
I will sing, sing a new song.
How long to sing this song?

Fengche@aol.com

I'm SOOOO mad I missed the VH1 post-show!

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Thanks ramblin rose!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1021:
I think he was joking...He must be a real fan because he mentioned "Do You Feel Loved".

...I guess he was joking...but damn he was sooo stiff about it stuttering and all. I understand how he felt if he was in fact a big fan but geez loosen up and explain yerself and for christ's sake and change that blasted shirt!!! lol, I feel bad that Adam didn't really take it as a joke.

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 02-28-2002).]

Originally posted by PrincessBadgirl:
Did anyone watch the show on VH1 after the grammies, the recap show? Now what was up with that guy Aameer, the interviewer. What was he thinking when he asked Adam to "apologize" for playing bass so well on songs and making his family dance or whatever...? Apologize??? VH1 needs new interviewers. That comment baffled me but I liked Adam's response "no apology" :p

Amer (spelling?) used to be a morning tv show host in Vancouver. He loves U2 and would always rave about them - especially after the April Elevation show there.

Originally posted by the olive:
Amer (spelling?) used to be a morning tv show host in Vancouver. He loves U2 and would always rave about them - especially after the April Elevation show there.

I spelled it correct I believe. I love U2 too and I'm sure many of us here could've done a bang up job interviewing them and would've dressed for the occasion as well. I saw Aameer interview India.Arie and he was cool and all, I have nothing against him personally.

Originally posted by Sicy:
So, 8pm for us west coast losers?

Honestly, I'm not sure. The West Coast schedules always seem to be kind of different. If it's the same broadcast I have to assume that's 2PM Pacific.

Back
Top Bottom