What was the tribute album that Bono appeared on? It was for an old country singer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet353

War Child
What was the tribute album that Bono appeared on? It was for an old country singer? It was released in the last couple of years. Does anyone know what the song was, and who the tribute album was for?

Jimmy Rodgers tribute album? Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes..? I'm guessing there though.

hmmm
there's been a few

*Save the children on Marvin Gaye tribute "Inner City Blues"

*Halleujia on Leonard Cohen tribute " Tower of SOund"

*Dreaming with tears in my eyes Jimmy Rogers tribute

There's probably others too

It was for Leonard Cohen right? Well if it was the song is Hallelujah. I hope I'm right here...

If it's an old country singer, I'm guessing Jimmy Rodgers.. the tribute was released in 1997. Bono sang Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes, and it was the first track.

The first Interferencer that can direct me to a high quality MP3 of Bono singing "Dreaming With Tears in My Eyes" gets my undying love forever. I haven't heard this since 1997.

MAP

If you were on my icq list I'd send it to you right now! I don't know where you'd download it though.

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-21-2001).]

actually, maybe I can accomodate you. I'm not used to mp3s being small enough to fit on my webspace.
http://members.home.net/mumad/Dreaming with Tears in My Eyes.mp3

let me know when you've got it so i can delete and free up more of my precious 5 MB of webspace

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-21-2001).]

I have that CD, but Bono's cover is the only one I listen to.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom