What U2 song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deltau922

War Child
I'm listening to Mysterious Ways from the Zoo TV in Sydney video, freshly ripped onto my computer.

If you're not listening to a U2 song, please spare us the lame excuses :wink:

I have really fallen into "Crumbs". It's taken me a while to place the sound, and to even like the song, but it sounds like it could be sung by REM & Stipe back on their "Out of Time" disc.

It's not a very popular tune around here, but I think it's very well done...

Listening to the 1997-08-28 Leeds bootleg. Kickass PopMart show,, Right now the best bullet the blue sky version is rocking my speakers.

BTW,, Crumbs is a cool track, no doubt about it Great groove

I have this really cool One Tree Hill fading into Kite combo on my itunes that I can't get enough of. Holy Joe (garage mix) plays really well with Fast Cars too. Love my itunes at work!

Roland of Gilead said:
I have this really cool One Tree Hill fading into Kite combo on my itunes that I can't get enough of. Holy Joe (garage mix) plays really well with Fast Cars too. Love my itunes at work!

I've been listening to Holy Joe (garage mix)/Xanax and Wine/Fast Cars. I'll have to try the One Tree Hill and Kite combo!

City of Blinding Lights...cranked up as loud as I dare on my computer speakers. I can't get enough of this song. :)

Does Knockin' on Heaven's Door from a Joshua Tree show count? :D

Back
Top Bottom