What the CDUK presenter said today.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rjhbonovox

Refugee
Anyone see what the girl presenter said when introducing U2 on CDUK today. It goes something like "Here is band who are toying with the idea of re-recording their 1997 album Pop cos they rushed it a bit inthe first place"...

Now I know that rumours have been surfacing on here and other U2 sites about this but I can't believe it has actually got a mention on CDUK. I myself have just rubbished these claims as just off hand comments from the band members or should I say Bono, but their must be actual weight behind this that they are actually seriously thinking about doing it!

Could it be so?:huh:

I hope not...that album is perfect as it is!! Instead of obsessing over the past, U2 needs to embrace the future.

Yeah just to add it is perfect the way it is. But I wasn't really opening a debate about whether or not the album needs re-doing, more to the fact that they are seriously considering this as an idea. I am astounded.

Well for Disco, Gone, Staring at the Sun, Please it would be their thrid public re-working.... can't imagine them going down that avenue again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom