What song can't you stand, but others do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
any version of Pride except the album version makes me want to claw my eyes out, and I'm not even too crazy about that version :reject:

I also have to be in the mood to listen to Beautiful Day and Elevation, or they annoy me.

Fire
Promenade
Elvis Presley and America
Um...One Tree Hill (please don't kill me)
Mothers of the Dissappeared
Van Diemen's Land
Love Rescue Me
So Cruel
In a Little While
Peace on Earth
Grace
One Step Closer

^ I think If God Will Send His Angels is ace

but these two seem popular, just not for me:

Wire
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (it's a clunker!)

One, TTTYAATW, Ultra Violet, and In A Little While. I don't know why anyone likes them.

Miami! Miami! Miami!Miami! Miami! Miami!Miami! Miami! Miami!Miami! Miami! Miami!Miami! Miami! Miami!Miami! Miami! Miami!Miami! Miami! Miami!

"Stuck in a Moment"

more like "Yuck in three minutes"

I change the station when this comes on...have never been able to tolerate it! (Although the video idea was cool)

Beautiful Day and City of Blinding Lights. I just don't get why people think these songs are so great. The big, inspirational anthems of the past, like Streets and Pride, blow them away completely.

Two Hearts Beat as One

I don't know what anyone sees in that stinker.

I can't stand Numb...

Something about it just makes it so terribly annoying!

To be honest, the majority of Joshua Tree. :reject: I like Running to Stand Still, With or Without You, Still Haven't Found, and Streets. Everything else...not really.

u2trinity said:
I hope I'm not banned for this .
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

:no:

Well then i'd have to be banned too. This song bores me to death. I never understand why of all the U2 songs out there, the radio stations always play this one. My husband and I were talking about it one day, because the song is seriously ALWAYS on the radio, and I came to the conclusion that the reason it was so popular was because it was released right after With or Without You, at the time when U2 was the hottest band on earth. At that moment in time, Bono could have recorded and released a fart and it would have gone to number one.

Back
Top Bottom