What song can't you stand, but others do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stuck in a Moment...how could I forget that one :yuck:?

Naturally that's my mom's favorite U2 song :huh:

ETA I do love the acoustic version...it's beautiful. The album version however...:down:

U2democrat said:
Stuck in a Moment...how could I forget that one :yuck:?

Naturally that's my mom's favorite U2 song :huh:

ETA I do love the acoustic version...it's beautiful. The album version however...:down:

I agree. Actually, I don't mind the full version, but instrumentally and minus the horn track. I don't like the melody Bono sings, nor the words really.

I am getting sick of the "workhorse Songs" from the Joshua Tree and the rest of the 80's that they play to death live. I believe U2 is good enough to take a chance and "Leave some of it behind"

"Oh my God, they are gonna play it again..Yee haw!!!"

All of Rattle and Hum's filler live and fuck around tracks, Wild Honey, One Tree Hill, Trip Through Your Wires. Nothing compares to the utter retardation of Elvis Presley And America though, horrible horrible track.

RABIDLAMB said:
Bullet the Blue Sky.

It's like everyone else is in on a joke I dont get.

That's how I feel a lot of the time.

Also,
Miracle Drug
ISHFWILF
Pride (This isn't ALWAYS true though)
Mysterious Ways
IYWTVD
Wake Up Dead Man

and if it counts, Mercy

Still Haven't Found, OOTS, Stuck and Yahweh.
It's hit or miss with ISHFWILF, and I just plain don't like OOTS, Stuck and Yahweh.

Axver said:
One, TTTYAATW, Ultra Violet, and In A Little While. I don't know why anyone likes them.

Opinions are an amazing thing. Trying To Throw Your Arms... (live) and IALW (Elevation tour live) are two of my favourite U2 songs. UV is pretty good too and while over-exposure to One has probably dappened my appreciation of it, it's still a classic and a brilliant crowd song live.

My "can't stand" songs would probably be anything on War beyond the two well-knowns, SBS and NYD. Don't know why... but I've never really gottten into that album. I much prefer Boy.

Last edited:
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart. The band's two worst songs, ever. Live, they're even worse because it takes a show, which is riproaring and is like a trabant driving into a brick wall. Everyone was like, what?! why? help! PLEASE!

but every other song is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom