What should U2 do after the Elevation Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whitty

Babyface
Well folks, it's that sad time when Bono and the boys are coming to the end of an extremely successful tour.

Well, for me personally, it was the best U2 I've ever seen - I managed to get into the heart at Birmingham NEC and had the time of my life. Larry even 'slapped' my hand!

Anyway, my question is this : What should the band do once they've finished their tour? Go straight into the studio to start recording a new album or take a good long rest?

Thangu very much..

I think that Bono should take a long vactaion with me. Rest him up awhile, then they can get back to making albums and all. But first, Noti love.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

ΰ??!

CK

[This message has been edited by melon (edited 11-03-2001).]

They're going to repopulate Ireland if they don't stop, especially Edge.
eek.gif

I think they deserve a rest...and if they want to work on another album in between so be it.
smile.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Move to Sydney, record another album here while doing regular gigs at pubs around town. No more then 200 ppl at each show.

Why would they move to Sydney when sunny Brisbane is only a short trip away
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Well the popular consensus seems to be they should move to Australia. Good thinking musiclovers. I was contemplating setting up a real estate office here,there so many properties going for a song at the moment
smile.gif

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
bono_boy, they wouldnt come to BrisVegas cause they know you are there ready to stalk them!

Dont they realise I will just come and stalk them in Sydney??
wink.gif

Hey, if I can go across to Ireland to stalk them...Sydney is a walk in the park!

------------------

Didnt you know...

when Bono sings "I wanna run, I wanna hide", he is actually singing about me!!!

------------------

HAHA Zoomanda!!

So talented...mmm...I could use you in my U2 stake-out team.

------------------

hey im known for my stalking abilities

i actually got asked to leave Bono's premises
eek.gif

U2ey friends and I have concocted many a scheme for which they call me Trooper Andy.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hey im known for my stalking abilities

i actually got asked to leave Bono's premises
eek.gif

Whats the story behind that?
wink.gif

I recon there will be two more stadium legs late next year following the album B has already written. Then I think they should rest!

Hopefully by then I'll be living in Dub and *bump* into Larryman and B the whole time!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-04-2001).]

Betty...I have MANY nicknames dear

My story about being booted from Bono's place is rather embarrassing and i shall save it for another time as I am late for work.
Anyone wanna do my job for me today? I really dont feel like going. I mean REALLY..

Ugh I hate my job.
Somebody save me from this nightmare

Back
Top Bottom