what should men know about women?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
really if theres something that bothers u about men or if ur a guy and know SOMETHING Aabout women thats good to know in case something shows up...post it

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

You need to know that we are, in most ways, far superior to men and that men need to worship us
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
You need to know that we are, in most ways, far superior to men and that men need to worship us
tongue.gif

oh i KNOW THAT!!!
of course...and im not being sarcastic

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

When we're upset and emotional, don't try to reason with us. Just comfort us and tell us that it's going to be ok.
smile.gif

I think this pretty much concludes that women have a large headstart...respect women in other words:

Man_vs._Woman.jpg

Q. What is the difference between men and women:

A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need

A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need

be careful when trying to find a way around the above statement..its not easy..
tongue.gif

and they get their hair done, or buy some new clothes and dont tell you about it so when u dont notice they get angry. lucky i dont generalise
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Acrobat - ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it's so true! Ok, so i do kid a lot about the differences between men and women, but it is true - Men are relatively simple and women are extremely complicated!!!!
Its like comparing an F-117 with something the Wright brothers flew!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

don't patronize us during "that time of the month" or we'll kick your ass!
biggrin.gif
Hey, I've met more men who are moodier than any woman I've ever met, it's not just us!

don't buy us appliances and chocolate as gifts (too practical; too fattening)

don't look at other women when you're with us. Never. I don't care how much of a "reflex" you think it is.

Sometimes we don't want you to try and fix everything...just shut up and hold us, okay?
wink.gif

Don't presume that everything should lead to sex...sometimes we just want a simple backrub.

Respect us to your friends and acquaintenaces...don't call us "the wife," "the old lady," or make jokes about us in front of them.

Understand that WE hold the power. We just let you think you do. *wink*

Ach, I better quit while I'm ahead!
tongue.gif

I've found the most important thing for having a successful relationship with a woman is this:
Put the damn toilet seat down.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

I could tell you, but then I'd jinx all my future relationships with these hot interference girls.
I can't give away ALL my secrets! LOL

Actually, I think women are just like men only more vocal about matters. They are no more sexual, no more intellegent, and no more human than all the males, just sit back and be yourself. If the women get on your case for being selfish or rude. Smile and wink...and get on with your life.

YEAH AND IF ANY OF U MALE MUDDAFUKAS OUT THERE GO ROUND CALLING WOMEN UGLY JUST CAUSE THEY CHOOSE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT TO DRESS UP OR WEAR-UP FOR U LOT AND WANTED FOR A DAY OR MOMENT TO BE THEMSELVES, THEN IMA GONNA KICK UR ASSES!!!!!!NO WOMAN IS UGLY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

FOR THAT MAKE U A 'ROTTEN JOHNNY ARSE-BALL' IN MY BOOKS!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
..and women are always right
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

I can think of an exception:

When the woman reports to a man at work (i.e., he is her supervisor/manager/director/boss) and he has FAR, FAR more experience. Chances are he will be right in most scenarios (providing he is a GOOD boss).

Of course, the reverse is definitely true as well (providing that she is a good boss).

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 12-14-2001).]

My words of wisdom:

? Don't bite your nails
? The reason why you're not getting laid is because you're asking for it within hours of meeting the object of your desire
? Never ask a woman if she has PMS
? If you want to buy a woman lingerie and you're not exactly sure of the size, make sure that the knickers are too small and the bra too big - she'll love the way you see her, even if she has to return it (oh, and make sure she can return it)
? "Nothing" (as a reply to "what's wrong?" means "You're in big trouble, jerk, and if you can't read my mind, you're not getting any, you insensitive bastard."

The only thing to know about women is that men will truly NEVER understand them. If you give them everything they want, it still WON'T matter. Ahh, I'm just kidding. I'm one of those fuckwads that's always trying to do the "right thing". Whatever the Hell that is? I cared for my girlfriend so much that I made her 3 U2 mix tapes. These tapes were awesome and she really did appreciate them. We kind of got into each other's bands. I'm a U2er and she's into Dave Matthews. Well, I guess the key is show great interest in her interests. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Make sure she "arrives" first, if you know what I'm saying?

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

Here is my philosophical take on the matter......

If a man talks in the woods, and no woman is around to hear him......is he still wrong?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever!

EVERYTHING as they dont know anything now
smile.gif
Sorry but its true

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Women are like cats.

If you smother them with too much attention, they scurry off.

Instead - be nice and gentle and they will hang around long enough to actually become annoying...
smile.gif

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
It'd be nice if you'd stop playing games. If you like us, LIKE us. If you don't, DON"T lead us on.

WHy is it that the best guys always end up with the worst girlfriends? Hot guys with ugly gals. Nice guys with b**tches. I don't get it.

Wow...you just summed up the last year and a half of my life. Instead of being sad about my girlfriend and I breaking up, I thank the good Lord she is gone! She just made life for me very very hard.

Most women I know would be happy if men just always called when they said they would.
Tres irritating!
wink.gif

Y'all will never understand women, don't waste time trying!

Women travel in packs and always have 'plans' and 'motives' and enjoy challenges. For instance, if a guy is perfect then they don't want any. If a guy is a fuck-up, then he presents the challenge to the woman to try to fix the guy. Just like if a guy is by himself then they will pass him up, but if he is with a hottie then they will try to take him away from her as some sort of contest.

Originally posted by z edge:
Women travel in packs and always have 'plans' and 'motives' and enjoy challenges. ... Just like if a guy is by himself then they will pass him up, but if he is with a hottie then they will try to take him away from her as some sort of contest.

wow. This sounds nothing like me at all. I travel alone, have no motives, and avoid guys with hot girlfriends. I could have sworn I was a woman though. hmmm
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Klodomir:
My words of wisdom:

? "Nothing" (as a reply to "what's wrong?" means "You're in big trouble, jerk, and if you can't read my mind, you're not getting any, you insensitive bastard."

Wow, that is so true. Truly valuable information!

It'd be nice if you'd stop playing games. If you like us, LIKE us. If you don't, DON"T lead us on.

WHy is it that the best guys always end up with the worst girlfriends? Hot guys with ugly gals. Nice guys with b**tches. I don't get it.

my heart is made of stone
so sue me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

If a girl is right for you, you'll understand her and she'll understand you.

Other women seem complicated because they're not really right for you, that's all. If they really (really) cared for you, they wouldn't act that way (you know, the one you don't like!
tongue.gif
)

Just a theory.

------------------
In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry, and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams (The Restaurant at the End of the Universe)

Back
Top Bottom