What should I do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
I paid this guy for 2 U2 MSG tickets 315 bucks through PayPal. He hasn'r emailed me in three days, almost four - and before I payed he emailed me all the time. Not sure what to do, I'm very worried. He seemed good, he even scanned the tickets...am I uptight or should I be worried?

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

i would email paypal and tell them the situation. see if they can do anything for you if its a scam. no your not being paranoid, i would be too. just email paypal and let us know what happens. best of luck to you

------------------
Lola

yes baker I wouldnt just let it go on longer.
did he stop emailing you after u sent the money through? If so, I think thats a sign you may have trouble. Do as nellie says and email paypal.

Oh Baker, Im dying to call u an idiot for doing what u did, but as ur so young, I wont............u must NEVER exchange or deal like that again on the internet, EVER!!!!!!!!

pple fuck pple around a lot.......and if this isnt/hasnt been sorted, then the fuker took u for a ride.....and took ur money as well!!!!!!!

Please tell us what happens?

smile.gif

Oh dear!! This is not good! But good luck to yah! again, Ooohhh deeeeaaaarrr!!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom