What other U2 sites do you goto?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
ok what are the U2 sites you like going to for U2 related stuff?

youve got thier official website ofcourse, sites like atu2 and u2vertigotour.com.

Any other sites which have plenty of updates?

U2tours for setlist and concert info from Vertigo.

I was checking out the forum at U2Start, but I dont think I'm going to any longer for various reasons.

Thats it.

None.

I used to go to atu2 a lot, but since I don't pay as much attention to U2 news and I discovered the news forum here, I haven't gone there except for the surveys.

U2.com and U2start as I am sure many of you do. That is about all. Wow I am surprised with so many different sites out there. Will have to check some of them out one of these days.

Occasionally U2.com ... just to see what new 'errors' they might have posted on their website. :tsk:

Their official website is getting to be more of a joke each and every day. :giggle:

Liesje said:
None.

I used to go to atu2 a lot, but since I don't pay as much attention to U2 news and I discovered the news forum here, I haven't gone there except for the surveys.

:up: The survey stuff is the only bright spot there lately. Other than that, it's gotten a little stale, and also a little too intense with charting Bono's activities instead of the band's.

no other U2 form
the only other music forum I go to is the frank zappa forum
I like it because usually trolls only visit that place during the weekend

I've found that since I started posting here my interest in U2 has decreased significantly, almost to the point where I don't care about any new albums so I never go and look for any additional U2 news. I think I'm happier ignoring it all and not ruin the excitement with all the complaining/rumours/fighting over the new album.

I barely have time to scan this place...

I look at @u2.com for Achtoon Baby, and u2start.com if I want a boot.
I might have to check out u2station.com if they have good tab... :hmm:

I rarely remember that u2.com exists; the last time I went there was to buy t-shirts. Only took them a month to deliver them too. :rolleyes:

none. I've looked at a couple of others, but didn't find any interesting enough to go back.

Yep I go to TLMB also. And U2torrents, I guess that's about it. Achtungbootlegs too.

i used to go to Station, but they whine and bitch when you say 1 single anti u2 word, so they can fuck off.
here on the other hand, if you have an opposing u2 view, you will get a discussion. a few will try to argue, but there is more maturity and etiquette on this board than on that other.

Interference and u2-vertigo-tour.com are it. That's the list. I don't even use U2.com.

There are other U2 sites? :scratch:

j/k...I used to visit atu2.com and u2station and a bunch of others that I forget the names of, but honestly, when I went to Africa and had limited internet access, I fell out of the habit. Now that I'm in the States, I'm still out of the habit. In the end, I know if there is any breaking news, I will see it here anyways.

eyeofthefly.org used to be one of the finest web communities (not just U2) I've been part of. Unfortunately it was plagued with technical difficulties and Patrik finally just let go.

Now, I have a fondness for U2mp3s.com, some great folks over there

~A.j.~

In order of frequency of how often I read/post.

The official site (probably too much)
atu2.com (every other day or 2)

interference.com (every few days, depending on how active U2.com and atu2.com are in the forums.)

2 other fan-run message boards, mostly off-topic chatter but plenty of U2 related topics as well. (check in to chat with friends basically)

Last edited:
U2start.com for checking the headlines on all other sites, and if they're interesting headlines, I'll go to the other sites.

I also visit U2wanderer, U2torrents, AtU2, U2log, U2.com off course, U2fanclub.nl, U2tours, U2MoL and sometimes even more ;)

Back
Top Bottom