What One Interview Question Would You Ask U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono: Why the fuck did you start smoking? your voice is wrecked, y dont u play guitar as much you mus be good now!!

Edge: Whats the real reason behing the rage in gone at boston and y do u hate pop!

Adam: Why dont u sing?

Larry: whats ya fave u2 song to drum to?

Bono,do you think Barry white would have made a good cover of Lemon?

...*Try to picture Barry singing "Lemon" with a high pitch voice like Bono.*

last unicorn said:
There is a level of decency and respect for the band that many people here seem to find quite difficult to follow. :|
Yeah, moobs, right. :| Nice try though.

Moobs vs insinuations of infidelity. :hmm: Which one is a bigger violation of rules ?

:|

PLEBA male complainers might have a case...if it wasn't for "hottest chick around" type of threads. Oh wait.

U2girl said:
Moobs vs insinuations of infidelity. :hmm: Which one is a bigger violation of rules ?

It's not only that.

IMO, there's a big difference between being playful and mocking in a loving way and being simply rude and offensive, which is often the case here.

Back on topic: I doubt very much that most of the "questions" posted here would really be asked if someone here had a chance to interview U2.

Maybe I'd ask them what they would ask if they were in the position to interview U2. Or what question they would like to be asked, something that hasn't been asked before, if that's even possible.

Bono, how do you decide what shades to wear for the day, for a special event or for a show?

Larry, do you really sleep while Bono is holding his speeches, and what is it like to watch his behind most of the time when you're on stage?

Edge and Adam, what is it like to be snogged by Bono all the time in front of so many people, do you enjoy it or do you want to punch him?

:wink:

In truth, I wouldn't be able to ask them a proper question in person, I'd probably forget all of my English and just say something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom