What One Interview Question Would You Ask U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When will be the definite live comeback for brilliant tunes like "The Unforgettable Fire" or "Exit" on stage in your gigs?

Snowlock said:
Oh, and another question, just how much new, unheard album ready material from throughout their history is in "the vault" so to speak and will it ever be heard?

That's a really good one.

I would ask them:

How do they select what songs to include on each tour?

How come they don't have a larger setlist rotation for such a deep catalogue?

Why haven't they played concerts on mainland Asia or most of Africa (except for Popmart)?

unico said:

i'd pay to watch you rage with them.

id be all like UNNNNGHHH BONO ARE YA CALM LIKE A BOOOOOMB MUTHAFUCKA IGNITE IGNITE IGNITE

dude they would totally rage with me I bet. I mean, RATM and U2 are totally homies right?

CrownVCJ said:
I think the fact that table rhymes with disable lends me a certain amount of creative liscense here but perhaps we should consult U2 on the matter

well I guess that can be your interview question then

i'll stick with

DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY UNNGHHH

WinnieThePoo said:
Why , no solo albums ?

Ugg -- please don't ask this :ohmy:

I don't want to see four solo albums -- that would be too much like Kiss and we could conceivalby have 4 mug shot covers sans the make up.

I liked Ace Frehleys best though; and I confess, I purchased all 4 of them as a teen ager!

I'd also ask --

Red Rocks, 25 Year Anniversary in June 2008 -- play it, why or why not?

How have you been so succesful at staying out of the tabloids for the most part? Has it cost you serioius money, like an annual stipend, or are you just really that boring?

If I had some liquid courage, I might ask Adam about his spirituality and where he stands on his personal faith.

I would ask about the very few African/Asian concerts I think.

AB I would pay to see you go up to Bono and go UUUNNNNNNGGHHHH!!!! :lol:

But most of all, I'd say

For Gawds sake will you put some goddam water on pour (hehe get the pun) Edge??

Poor bloke must be burnt to a crisp.

AtomicBono said:

id be all like UNNNNGHHH BONO ARE YA CALM LIKE A BOOOOOMB MUTHAFUCKA IGNITE IGNITE IGNITE

dude they would totally rage with me I bet. I mean, RATM and U2 are totally homies right?

What does "rage" mean? rap? i've never heard the term:scratch:

blm said:

What does "rage" mean? rap? i've never heard the term:scratch:

rage against the machine, bro

the machine

i'd go up to edge and be like

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE

UNNGHH

YEA CMON

and he would give me a high five

then id be like LARRY UNGH FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD ON THE RADIO and he'd be like :(

To Bono...What U2 song do you feel has the best lyrics?

Edge...Who is your favorite guitar player?
Adam...Why have you never married?
Larry...Do you like people?

AtomicBono said:

rage against the machine, bro

the machine

i'd go up to edge and be like

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE

UNNGHH

YEA CMON

and he would give me a high five

then id be like LARRY UNGH FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD ON THE RADIO and he'd be like :(

:lmao:

you have MUST make that the first thing you say if you ever meet them!

Snowlock said:
I wonder what question we could possibly ask them that hasn't been asked before? Maybe I'd ask them that exact question.

*steals Snowlock's answer* :wink:

Larry would probably grumble about him doing my work for me though. :laugh:

Axver said:

You forgot the 'thousand' between 'fifty' and 'bucks'.

Tell Bono it's for the starving kids of New Zealand and he'll probably double the money.

....or you could just ask him. Chances are good he'd just give it to you because he can. He strikes me as that kind of guy. Not stupid, just..not precisely interested in hodling on to money like it's oxygen.

I'd ask Larry why he worries so much about having an expression on his face when he drums. I mean, you've got pointy sticks flying past your eye for 2 hours. Of /course/ you're going to grimace something ugly. Natural reaction, fool!
I've also always been deadly curious as to why he hasn't thrown anything at Bono yet. I seriously want him to fling one of those crash cymbals at him the next time he starts in on one of those rants of his. (but then, this is what my high school band would do. We were crazy little buggers.)

Last edited:
When is the damn album coming out and when/where will the tour be?

Or, more likely to get a constructive answer:
If you could have a meal with anybody, dead or alive, what would you eat?

Back
Top Bottom