what mood are you in at the moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClaytonMan

War Child
Its finally happened, Ive felt in the mood to listen to the last quarter of HTDAAB, for a long time I was "stuck in a moment" with Vertigo to All because of and and possibly AMAAW,

Until Sunday, Bright sunny afternoon, car wndow down listening from crumbs upwards,

Dont get me wrong I love the album just never felt in the mood to listen to them all in a row, until now it was always the rockier songs that i felt in the mood for.

WHAT u2 MOOD ARE YOU IN AT THE MO?

PS
I HAD A POP MOMENT ABOUT A WEEK AGO TOO!!!!

This week, i've been in a 'Rare/Unreleased/Covers' U2 mood!!

Top 3:-

1.Mercy
2.Jesus Christ
3.Christmas (Baby, please come home) - Bizzare choice I know!:wink:

I've been Rattling and Humming this week. "Don't believe it when they tell me there ain't no cure!" :rockon:

I'm in a changing mood, after long weeks of POP:

Until the End of The World - Acrobat - Who's Gonna Ride your Wild Horses, basically Achtung Baby

All that you can't leave behind! big time!!!

right before that it was Zooropa.

I`m needing a small break from U2. It`s been U2-overload since the beginning of November. I need to re-charge my batteries just in time for the start of the tour in 3.5 weeks!! :hyper:

Lately I've been using iTunes to go through my Complete U2 "low play" songs (songs played 3 times or less) and have wound up in the "Boy" and "October" eras. I'm really liking the live version of those songs. Also, How many versions of "Bullet in the Blue Sky" did they put on the Complete U2. Every five songs comes "In the howling wind ..."

I'm in the G'n'Rs Live Era mood these days...
Gotta love that Slash guitar live... :drool:
[the best: Don't Cry, It's Alright, November Rain!!]

Aardvark747 said:
This week, i've been in a 'Rare/Unreleased/Covers' U2 mood!!

Top 3:-

1.Mercy
2.Jesus Christ
3.Christmas (Baby, please come home) - Bizzare choice I know!:wink:

ohhhh man, Mercy, whatta song!!!! i really hope they don't put this out as a b-side, such a great song. in my opinion this song sounds like it could be off of Achtung Baby. It's got that dark sounding feel to it. and Bono sounds really good on it. If they had put this on HTDAAB, it could have very well been my favorite song of that record. hopefully they'll put it on the next record.

I'm in a happy mood, for some reason I can't stop listening to Edge's Daydream Believer singalong :eyebrow: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom