What is your favorite Joshua Tree song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Running to stand still. (WOWY in a close 2nd)
The live version with the piano is just amazing.

Running to Stand/With or Without You... but it'll be a different song one hour later.
tongue.gif

Streets is just great. One Tree Hill is special. In God's Country and Red Hill Mining Town are a joy to listen to. I love the Joshua Tree, period.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Sleep comes, like a drug-IN GODS COUNTRY

I love that song, in my U2 top 5 for sure. They played it live for us in dallas last november, and even though it was not a "full on" version, it was unbelieveable. So lucky to have been in the U2 concert minority to have heard that, along with 'Out of Control' and the acoustic 'Please.'

Damn those boys are to good to be true sometimes.

Originally posted by z edge:
Sleep comes, like a drug-IN GODS COUNTRY

I love that song, in my U2 top 5 for sure. They played it live for us in dallas last november, and even though it was not a "full on" version, it was unbelieveable. So lucky to have been in the U2 concert minority to have heard that, along with 'Out of Control' and the acoustic 'Please.'

Damn those boys are to good to be true sometimes.

I agree 100% IGC is one of my fave songs ever and I could listen to it over and over again and I listen to the live version from Rattle nearly every day on my computer as I get ready for work and as I have always said the only bummer about it is that it is just not long enough- how lucky you were to have seen it played live- I am very, very envious
smile.gif

Was WOWY for years, but it's now been Streets for years, and very likely will always be Streets--my favourite U2 song.

------------------
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill
We see the sun go down in your eyes

Running to Stand Still or With or Without You.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

In God's Country--I get goosebumps everytime I hear it.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

In God's Country and Red Hill Mining Town...

hands down no question about it, two of the best songs they have ever done. I can't drive to Vegas or Palm Springs without blasting In God's Country as soon as we hit the desert.

Back
Top Bottom