What Is Your favorite Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Favorite Bono: it's sort of a toss-up between the Bono of today, Popmart Bono and Zootv Bono.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

[This message has been edited by wertsie (edited 04-09-2002).]

My favorites are a tie between War, UF, JT, AB and Elevation Bono. I love them all and they are all very hot.

Ok wertsie I got rid of my post with your rude comment on it now you do the same for me, it's a matter of honor, please.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-09-2002).]

I was not trying to be rude, and I apologize that you took it that way. I was just stating my opinion, a personal preference. Nothing against Bono (of course not!) or anybody else.

------------------

Originally posted by wertsie:
I was not trying to be rude, and I apologize that you took it that way. I was just stating my opinion, a personal preference. Nothing against Bono (of course not!) or anybody else.

So was I, but when it's negative and rude it gets you into trouble. Let's stick to saying what we DO like!
smile.gif

It would have to be current-bono, followed by zoo & MacP bono, followed by, war-bono, and if none of those are available, I'll just settle for any other type of bono you want to send my way
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
So was I, but when it's negative and rude it gets you into trouble. Let's stick to saying what we DO like!
smile.gif

Okay, but let me just say that I don't think you were being rude either. I see your point though!

------------------

Bono is always re-inventing himself over the years. He was a 20 year old-wide-eyed punk kid in the early eighties. Then he became the mullet wearing, white flag waving freedome firghter during War. Then he turned into the darker philosopher-king during Unforgetable Fire. When Joshua Tree and Rattle and Hum emerged he was "American" cowboy rebel with cause. As the new decade rulled in he took on the devil as Macphisto and the dark glam-rock-cock as the fly. Now he is the fight for all causes, older and wiser but still cool a fuck Bono. I personaly liked the fly. To this very day I can't think of a rock star that was cooler except for maybe Jim Morrison in his prime.

Which Bono do you like?

I like Bono...let's not get into semantics which one it is, ok?
wink.gif

My fave is "current" Bono with short hair (the Free your mind award length), with The fly close behind him. JT/R&H Bono with the hat takes 3rd place.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-09-2002).]

I love Bono, period.

But, The Fly is my love.
Elevation Bono is second in line.

------------------
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory;
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.

~P.B. Shelley

Please don't let PLEBA topics take over the rest of this forum....................

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

Damn PLEBA topics!!!
mad.gif

I LIKE BONO PERIOD! Short, long, weird, messed up (mullet), black, brownish, hair BONO!
smile.gif
To me he's the same man underneath.
smile.gif
YAY FOR BONO!

------------------
"It's Evolution Baby!"

PLEBA girls don't dare ask this anymore.
wink.gif

My picks-

1. Unforgettable Fire Bono- always #1 in my heart. Beautiful. Sexy moves, great voice. Something in those eyes. I love him.

2. Elevation Bono- soft, cuddly, dear friend from all these years until now. Good looking too, better than he's been in years. Gorgeous hair. Cool clothes.

3. ZOOTV Bono- very, very, very sexy and hot. Cool clothes, great hair.

4. JT/R&H Bono- gorgeous and sexy and sweet, beautiful hair and cool, sexy outfits, he really deserves to be higher, but all those are so hot and special too. I love him very much though.

5. Young Bono- cute and innocent, adorable.

smile.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
JT Bono. Then Elevation Bono as a close second.

*sigh* JT Bono...

You said it!!!
smile.gif

JT Bono is THE hottest and sexiest ever, and the one I really have a thing for. He had the best hair and best body, oh that sleeveless leather vest! Perfection.

**Triple sigh** JT Bono
icon35.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 04-10-2002).]

Originally posted by DoTheEvolution:
Damn PLEBA topics!!!
mad.gif

I LIKE BONO PERIOD! Short, long, weird, messed up (mullet), black, brownish, hair BONO!
smile.gif
To me he's the same man underneath.
smile.gif
YAY FOR BONO!

You are absolutely right. I agree!

------------------

I disagree that Bono is always 'the same person inside.' If you've 'known' him for years, and listen to him talk, and watch the way he acts, you'll notice that he tends to change personalities and attitudes in each era too, and, like the looks, I find some more desirable than others. I will make categories of my favorites:

Best LOOKS:

Joshua Tree
The Unforgettable Fire
Achtung Baby/Elevation

Best clothes:

Achtung Baby
Joshua Tree
The Unforgettable Fire

Best hair:

Achtung Baby/Elevation- *loveth* dark, shoulder-lenght hair *sigh*
War/Unforgettable Fire- I'm a mullet girl
Joshua Tree- long, luxious mane I want to touch

Best PERSONALITY:

The Unforgettable Fire
War
Elevation

Best VOICE:

Unforgettable Fire
Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
(ever notice the longer his hair, the better his voice? Maybe it's a Samson strength type of thing)

Enough Bono analysis, but I have observed him for many years, and those are my opinions. Yes I do consider myself a bono-fide Bono authority!
wink.gif

PLEBA or no PLEBA I'd answer this question even on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

But everyone knows what I like and Bono looked best in the leather jacket, the leather boots, the sexy long hair, the dimpled chin, the sexy long hair, oops I said that already...there's just something mysteriously sexy about the man

K, that's all I wanted to say

Peace

Originally posted by icelady:
PLEBA or no PLEBA I'd answer this question even on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

But everyone knows what I like and Bono looked best in the leather jacket, the leather boots, the sexy long hair, the dimpled chin, the sexy long hair, oops I said that already...there's just something mysteriously sexy about the man

K, that's all I wanted to say

Peace

Amen sister!

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
I disagree that Bono is always 'the same person inside.' If you've 'known' him for years, and listen to him talk, and watch the way he acts, you'll notice that he tends to change personalities and attitudes in each era too, and, like the looks, I find some more desirable than others.

I'm sorry but that is silly to me! I always shake head when people say that. And I SO disagree! He may change personalities on stage, but not as to he is as a person. Even during POP he was still doing all the political stuff he has been doing forever and showing he cared. And we don't know him personally, no how matter how much we have been fan.... he was probably the same old Bono when he went home to his wife and kids.

------------------
"It's Evolution Baby!"

Back
Top Bottom