What is this? Confusing article involving U2 touring.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Shouldn't a band considered to open for U2 this summer know by now that there is no tour? Yes, is my logic answer.

Anyhow there is an article in the news today, the interview made yesterday, where the artist says that they most likely will open for U2 this summer, something that both parts are looking forward to. According to the journalist, whom I e-mailed when I read this to sort some stuff out, said that the artist said that U2 have not yet made up their minds about the tour. (???!!!)
confused.gif

The artist actually got the kick in the arse to start recording an album, by Bono himself. They met during the making of Million Dollar hotel where he is the guy thinking he is John Lennon, Peter Stormare is his real name. He and Bono got very close and Bono have been a big support in his work with songwriting and recording.

What really annoyed me in the answers I got from the journalist is that he didn't made any comment at all on my point at what is said by U2 themselves about the tour. He just ended his mail saying "I guess we just have to wait and see" even though I put in the quotes from u2.com.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Back
Top Bottom