What is THE most daring thing you've ever done?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Angel:
The hotel incident happened the same night???
eek.gif
Oh my! You should perhaps, write a book. Poor HelloAngel. Glad to hear you no longer socialize with these people.

Yeah - and they are the reason why I take such percautions with people I meet over the Internet.
frown.gif

Also - not that I brought any of the crazy shit onto myself - but there were certain VIP people I was friendly with during that period of time that my "friends" were sort-of obsessed with. *sigh* Just thinking of all of this makes me nauseous. I can't say who the VIPs were - but famous people just drive people crazy - and to do crazy, psychotic, childish shite!!!
mad.gif

And so, hence, the reason we were in that sick city on Halloween to begin with.

((((Angel))))) you're so cool, girlie.
wink.gif

Originally posted by foray:
I went rock-climbing twice despite being ultra afraid of heights (still am).

Other than that, when I was a pubescent and shy teenager, I told this super handsome guy that I liked him (only to endure endless teasing for the rest of the year).

fury

Holy...are you me?

I've done the same (although it was only rock climbing once. At an indoor facility).

And I told the guy I was in love with for 2 years that I like him (in high school). Only, of course, the day I chose to tell him, it was raining, I was weraing no make-up, had frizzy hair and was wearing track pants.

I once got piss drunk here and told off the guy I had a crush on b/c he didn't call me. And the whole residence overheard my ranting and raving.

Not VERY daring. I'm still young and a little shy.

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 01-21-2002).]

I shouldn't drink.

I dunno, most things I have forgotten, but here's a few.

And not daring, stupid.

Jumped threw a window, not even a scratch.

Served myself Barney style in 2 different pubs, 1 was where I sang very loud, entertaining a load of American tourists, for a long time, shame...

Played "Starsky and Hutch" with a friend in a cop station car pound. You know, we were rolling across car tops, late at night. We didn't know it was a cop shop! And well, we got caught, but luckily he just missed our rolly session.

Snuck into the front section of a huge music festivel, Witnness. Like the heart, cept ya queue there, run up the front. We were really drunk, and it was already full with a few hundred queueing to get in, and I pretended I was a security guard and strolled up there walkway past the queue and in.

Walked round London with my best mate with an irish flag and both of us wearing Irish jerseys. We got some major strange looks and some shit, but we survived
biggrin.gif

At a U2tribute we robbed the mic, this was a big gig too, lotsa people there. We also robbed the playlist, to the disgust of "Adam".

Got kicked out of another 1 for repeatedly laughing at the u2 "lookalikes"

Sat in a bus full of Everton fans wearing a Liverpool jersey(major city rivals) on the bus into the city after the Derby, scared the bejaysus outta me!

Bitch slapped a bouncer after he made 2 female friends of mine cry.

Confronted an English guy at a U2 gig in London about "stupid fucking irish"! We had met these scottish guys, and he was talking to them, didn't see me and my mate, the Irish, sitting on the ground wearing our big green irish soccer jerseys, in the heart, before the gig. I was right behind his legs. And he started telling these scots how he "fuckin hate all irish. They are such jolly bastards, always smiling, thinking they are so great. Where the fuck do they think they get off being so happy?!?!" I jumped up, tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around, turned blue, the scots fell around the floor laughing while he said"ah you know, I coulda said worse, just said ye were happy!" Never seen any1 so close to shittin themselves
biggrin.gif
I was just strengthening his claim by smiling
tongue.gif

There is a few more "daring" things, which should go unsaid
wink.gif

Peace Corps.
smile.gif

Sherry Darlin (scampering back into Pleab)

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Probly would have to be this dive devil thing at Magic Mountain.. hehe its kinda like a bunjee jump thing. See the little speck of people falling?

dive.jpg

------------------
My Lair

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom