"What is the dumbest thing a U2 fan has said?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When self-proclaimed "fans" say Bone-oh. I'm not one for drawing lines between casual fans and elite fans, but come on...

cinnaminson said:
The Bone-oh thing really grates me too. He's only been mega famous for decades, am I right ladies?

Right. I guess I can relate b/c my name is Lies and people call me lies and then look at me like I'm crazy when I say if my name were lies it would be spelled Leijs. Anyway, There's not a whole lot of interpretation for how someone's name is pronounced.

"One is the best song ever."

love2bmama said:
"u2 are more interested in living like rock stars than being rock stars" :tsk:

Please, disprove it.

Liesje said:

Right. I guess I can relate b/c my name is Lies and people call me lies and then look at me like I'm crazy when I say if my name were lies it would be spelled Leijs. Anyway, There's not a whole lot of interpretation for how someone's name is pronounced.

Yeah....the Bone-oh thing gets on my nerve......hey Liesje? How do you pronounce your name.......i thought maybe like "lisa"???

"What part of america are u2 from?"

I got asked that at a u2 concert, and didn't dignify it with an answer.

"I'm Edge."

"U2 are going to play the _____ Festival in my hometown this summer! :hyper: "

Last edited:
partygirlvox said:
"What part of america are u2 from?"

I got asked that at a u2 concert, and didn't dignify it with an answer.

:ohmy: :eyebrow: That's shocking specially when the person who asks is at the concert...

The dumbest thing "They're too old for this" It wasn't exactly a fan but someone who likes the songs that pass on the radio... So I don't know if it counts.

Well, at my concert a non-U2 fan next to me asked "when Sting was going to come out and sing with BO-NO"

so that has to count for something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom