What if one of the band came out and said they were gay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Stipe of REM is gay and no one has given a shit. If someone no longer likes U2 because one of them is gay, then I'm sure U2 wouldn't want them as a fan.

Most of the general public think that U2 is at least partially gay in a sexual sense anyway so it would just be another day for the band...especially durring the ZooTV days I heard it plenty and many people asked if Bono and Edge were gay...doesnt happen as often these days.

lol i can picture adam....and larry, he just maybe uses his wife as a coverup :p but yeah, I wouldn' reall care, and no one should

LemonMelon said:
I would burn all of their records and cry for days on top of the burning pile. Then, after scratching my eyes out, I would go work in a monastery to repent for my sins that I have committed by listening to music recorded by homosexuals. Then the monks would kick me in the balls repeatedly and force me to walk on hot coals until I have been forgiven. Then I would maybe eat some dinner and go to bed.

:|

sarcasm :heart:

Yahweh said:
Most of the general public think that U2 is at least partially gay in a sexual sense anyway so it would just be another day for the band...especially durring the ZooTV days I heard it plenty and many people asked if Bono and Edge were gay...doesnt happen as often these days.

Where do you live? :huh:

got_edge said:

Oh, shit. Is he really gay??

Better throw the REM CDs on the burning pile with all the Queen CDs!

And while we're at it, let's just burn all of U2's CDs to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want to take chances.

Axver said:

Better throw the REM CDs on the burning pile with all the Queen CDs!

And while we're at it, let's just burn all of U2's CDs to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want to take chances.

:yikes: Teh ghey iz al ovar m3!

:lock: :lock: :lock:

I didn't know Michael Stipe was gay, but there's a huge list of artists who are, like Moby, K.D. Lang, Rufus Wainwright, Melissa Ethridge...

Vladimir Horowitz was gay, too, for that matter.

Doesn't stop me from liking the music. Would I care if anyone in U2 was gay? Of course not.

silvrlvr said:
I didn't know Michael Stipe was gay, but there's a huge list of artists who are, like Moby, K.D. Lang, Rufus Wainwright, Melissa Ethridge...

Doesn't stop me from liking the music. Would I care if anyone in U2 was gay? Of course not.

Moby is gay, too??

Axver said:

No, I think the "Freddie Mercury showGAYship" thread was worse.

It seems this topic brings out the worst in Interference.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner, Johnny.

And I thought we got out of the Dark Ages, oh well. :down:

U2 Feedback » Your Blue Room » Everything You Know Is Wrong » What if one of the band came out and said they were gay?

Dusty Bottoms said:
it would be sweet if they did a cover of It's Raining Men

But only if they made it far more embarrassing and inferior like their Fortunate Son cover. :drool:

COBL_04 said:

popcornsteal.gif

LemonMelon said:
I would burn all of their records and cry for days on top of the burning pile. Then, after scratching my eyes out, I would go work in a monastery to repent for my sins that I have committed by listening to music recorded by homosexuals. Then the monks would kick me in the balls repeatedly and force me to walk on hot coals until I have been forgiven. Then I would maybe eat some dinner and go to bed.

:|

yahoogiggle.gif

Well none of the band are gay are so there are no moral quandries for fans or band memebers alike to confront. A mute thread.

Well none of the band are gay so there are no moral quandries for fans or band members alike to confront. A mute thread.
(Sorry about spelling)

silvrlvr said:

Moby's gay? Last gossip I read about him was that he was spreading herpes around half the female population of Lower Manhattan! :huh:

Although with rumors like that being spread around, I'd think he'd welcome being thought gay instead. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom