What I love about Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shart1780 said:
I get kinda annoyed when he's really arrogant. Like that part on the Chicago DVD, in City of Blinding Lights. Watch him near the end of the song. And when he pulls the boy onstage and says something like "my name is Paul, but everyone calls me Bono". You could tell so easily that he was just putting on a big act to look like a great guy. Blaahhh makes me wanna puke.

He think he's soooo hot and it makes me want to slap him. That's one of the reasons I liked Slane so much better.

I forgot to mention that when he is a pompous rockstar, I think he is actually poking fun at himself and being so over the top for the fact that it appears to be so ridiculous.:wink:

To me Bono is a great mixture of John Lennon, Jim Morrison, and Elvis Presley, with the most important ingredient of Paul Hewson.

In short, he's the best lead singer that I've ever seen/heard. He mixes and relates to his fans very well.

J. McMahon said:
To me Bono is a great mixture of John Lennon, Jim Morrison, and Elvis Presley, with the most important ingredient of Paul Hewson.

In short, he's the best lead singer that I've ever seen/heard. He mixes and relates to his fans very well.

:up:

Nice post.

Of what I know about him, as much as one can from a fan perspective, I love everything about the man, his values, his honour, his good work, his faith, his voice, his songs, his music, his love and devotion to his wife and children, his looks, his hair, his body...:drool: ! Need I say more!!:sexywink:

shart1780 said:
I get kinda annoyed when he's really arrogant. Like that part on the Chicago DVD, in City of Blinding Lights. Watch him near the end of the song. And when he pulls the boy onstage and says something like "my name is Paul, but everyone calls me Bono". You could tell so easily that he was just putting on a big act to look like a great guy. Blaahhh makes me wanna puke.

I don't understand how saying "my name is Paul, but everyone calls me Bono" makes him arrogant. It's true, isn't it?

A simple question: why get so upset about what Bono or anyone else does? :ohmy:

Wouldn't you time be put to better use making sure that everything is alright in your life and the life of those around you?

When a person is busy living and enjoying their own life, what others think or do has very little effect on them.

Just a thought.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom