What has been going on??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok I have been out of the U2 loop per se, can anyone is telling me what is going on with the new tour (maybe) and the new album??

I know there will be U2 spiderman on broadway in 2009 but what else?

dude. check out where the album has no name forum. if i werrent boozled, id clue ya in...well ill try:

New album coming in November - either the 18th or the 4th- depending on which report you believe (US time)

There will be a U2-rendetioned Spiderman muisical album coming out AFTER the album. supposedly. I think the 2006 beach clips beg back to this (402/ Boy Falls From the Sky) - check it out theres an article- cant be more than 3 pages away

- The new album will be BOMB.

dude. check out where the album has no name forum. if i werrent boozled, id clue ya in...well ill try:

New album coming in November - either the 18th or the 4th- depending on which report you believe (US time)

There will be a U2-rendetioned Spiderman muisical album coming out AFTER the album. supposedly. I think the 2006 beach clips beg back to this (402/ Boy Falls From the Sky) - check it out theres an article- cant be more than 3 pages away

- The new album will be BOMB.

Yeah I know the person running the broadway thing and all I know that is all in go in 2009.

Ok I have been out of the U2 loop per se, can anyone is telling me what is going on with the new tour (maybe) and the new album??

I know there will be U2 spiderman on broadway in 2009 but what else?

Well think it is fair to say....the limited release of the album caught us all unawre, but it was deffo the 3rd masterpeice... And....What a great tour it was, possibly THE BEST ever. I happen to know they played all your fave songs at every show.....and you missed it all. Maybe u shouldnt stay out of the loop so long next time. Roll on 2012:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom