What does U2 fans think 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wich is the best?

• Joshua Tree

Votes: 40 39.6%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 61 60.4%

• Total voters
Don't you think this could get a tad biased right now what with the impending JT re-release? Actually it might get even more biased after the release! :wink:

I voted for my eternal favorite, Achtung Baby. But I love The Joshua Tree to death!

Still the tree for me.

(remember to do this one when AB gets remastered too, so the bias is even) :wink:

I voted for JT just because it's more meaningful to me and seems more raw than AB, which I love also.

And if AB gets remastered, my dream is to have the Salome outtakes put on there with the B-sides...:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

I voted for The Joshua Tree today, though it's really neck and neck between those two albums and I could vote for AB on another day. But right now, the strength of the songs on JT tips the scales for me (Streets, Still Haven't Found, With Or Without You, Bullet, In God's Country, Running To Stand Still -- amazing!).

U2isthebest said:
And if AB gets remastered, my dream is to have the Salome outtakes put on there with the B-sides...:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Day-uhm! You realize that would be four or five discs of B-Sides, then, right?

It's funny, AB will always be my favoriite. I used to take it clear cut over Joshua Tree, even though I loved that record as well.

But nowadays, JT has grown even more on me. It's an incredible album, and the choice is getting harder for me :wink:

for me, personally, Joshua Tree is a classic
the ZOO TV tour is a classic
Achtung Baby still isn't a classic for me

argh! I voted Achtung Baby but I'm not sure - i can never choose for some reason. Nothing beats hearing that organ slowly fade in with those almost eerie noises underneath at the beginning of Where The Streets Have No Name but then again nothing kicks off an album like Zoo Station and in my current frame of mind the 'holy trinity' of Ultraviolet/Acrobat/Love Is Blindness tips it for me! :)

Achtung Baby is vastly overrated, but it's still good. Not a patch on Joshua Tree though.

These two flip-flop all the time for me, but JT is on top more often.

Back
Top Bottom