What do you want...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Does it even matter what the hell we want from U2?

Do they ever read or even skim through this message board?

Do they care about the opinions of the majority of fans online?

Or do they simply go with sales figures/the musical climate of the present time?

We may all be arguing here about what's better, Pop or ATYCLB, HTDAAB or Achtung or whatever but in the end, does it matter?

Doesn't U2 basically do what they want?

Bono!... Yes, I'm talking to you. If you're reading this right now... give us a sign.

Zootlesque said:

No

Maybe

I'm sure they do

Or do they simply go with sales figures/the musical climate of the present time?

Maybe that too

We may all be arguing here about what's better, Pop or ATYCLB, HTDAAB or Achtung or whatever but in the end, does it matter?

Probably not

Doesn't U2 basically do what they want?

They do, and they can because they have money

So what's the question... reaaaaaaally? :wink:

I invented the word moobs.

Listen my adoring fans, the next U2 cd is going to be the best U2 album ever. It blows away perceptions that even I didn't have. Edge's guitar playing is more than on fire...it's corroding my eyes and ears. I can't even wear earrings anymore because of the radioactivity emerging from it.

Re: Re: What do you want...?

Sicy said:

No

Maybe

[/b]

I'm sure they do

[/b]

Maybe that too

[/b]

Probably not

[/b]

They do, and they can because they have money

So what's the question... reaaaaaaally? :wink: [/B]

Perfectly said.

Re: Re: What do you want...?

PlaTheWurst said:
Edge's guitar playing is more than on fire...it's corroding my eyes and ears. I can't even wear earrings anymore because of the radioactivity emerging from it.

:laugh:

Sicy said:
So what's the question... reaaaaaaally? :wink:

My question is...

Would THE Paul Hewson care enough to make some sort of an appearance in this thread? And give us the answer to what exactly is on U2's collective mind regarding where they're heading with the musical shift since Pop?

C'mon Bono, if you really cared for us fans, you'd do it! :rant:

Don't mind PlaTheWurst's post. She is just poking gentle fun at what you said in Sarajevo. :yes: :shifty:

Re: Re: Re: What do you want...?

Zootlesque said:
Don't mind PlaTheWurst's post. She is just poking gentle fun at what you said in Sarajevo. :yes: :shifty:

:mad:

I know what I said in Sarajevo. Edge is radioactive.

In fact, for the next tour we will all be wearing hazmat suits onstage.
The bomb has been dismantled. And now it's...

Fine, here's the album title.......

NUCLEAR WINTER.

love_u2_adam said:
yaa would bono tell us wtf is wrong with him to......looks depressed:tsk:

we're not alike any more:sad:he's drifting!!!

Where does Bono look depressed? :scratch: :laugh:

Anyway, I'm just trying to make a point here. That whatever we argue about... what U2 should or shouldn't do, what direction they should or shouldn't go in for the next album.. all of that doesn't matter. Cos they'll anyway only do what they think is right! As long as their albums keep selling in the gazillions, I don't think they even care what we think! Not even a bit. We may be majorly divided here as to which albums we hold close to our hearts but... as long as the majority of us run out and get the new album anyway, it doesn't matter. That is what U2 wants!

Re: Re: Re: What do you want...?

Zootlesque said:
My question is...

Would THE Paul Hewson care enough to make some sort of an appearance in this thread? And give us the answer to what exactly is on U2's collective mind regarding where they're heading with the musical shift since Pop?

No.

:wink:

Zootlesque said:
Anyway, I'm just trying to make a point here. That whatever we argue about... what U2 should or shouldn't do, what direction they should or shouldn't go in for the next album.. all of that doesn't matter. Cos they'll anyway only do what they think is right! As long as their albums keep selling in the gazillions, I don't think they even care what we think! Not even a bit. We may be majorly divided here as to which albums we hold close to our hearts but... as long as the majority of us run out and get the new album anyway, it doesn't matter. That is what U2 wants!

Well then there wouldnt be any point to this forum would there?

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not Bono cares, Zoots.

I mean, between recording sessions for a new album, preparing the resumption of the tour in a few months, fixing all of Africa's problems, overseeing that clothing line(I can't even remember what it's called right now), raising his kids, and keeping his wife happy, I'd be shocked if he has the time to be on an internet message board at all :wink:

Sicy said:
Well then there wouldnt be any point to this forum would there?

Nope. :whistle:

LemonMacPhisto said:
erm, there's still the Radiohead subforum :nerd:

:lmao: :up:

mirage3f.jpg

:tempt:

:macdevil:

Zootlesque said:

1. Somewhat
2.Yes, I suspect that when they're wasted they go online to message boards and read what people say. They are already planning on releasing a Lovetown DVD for Axver. Seriously though, everyone wants to see other people think of them.
3. I would say so.

Back
Top Bottom