What do you think has the best ending to a U2 Concert DVD/Video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvandPeace1980

War Child
Everyone has heard everyones opinion about what the best opening and overall best tour etc.. but I am interested to know what everyone's best ending to a U2 DVD or Video is..

I would have to say ZOO TV Sydney for me. :heart:

1. ZOO TV Sydney (Love Is Blindness>Can't Help Falling In Love)
2. PopMart Mexico (One>Wake Up Dead Man)
3. Elevation Boston (Wake Up Dead Man>Walk On)
4. Vertigo Chicago (Yahweh>'40')
5. Elevation Slane (One>Walk On)
6. Red Rocks ('40')

1. ZooTV Sydney's Love Is Blindness
2. UABRS's 40
3. Elevation Boston/Slane's Walk Ons
4. Vertigo Chicago's 40
5. RAH's studio AIWIY over the credits
6. Popmart Mexico's Wake Up Dead Man

1. Zoo TV (Love Is Blindness - Can't Help Falling In Love With You)
2. Vertigo (Yahweh - 40)
3. Slane Castle (One - Walk On)
4. Elevation (Wake Up Dead Man - Walk On)
5. UABRS - (40)
6. Popmart Mexico - (One - Wake Up Dead Man)

I recently got caught by the 40 performance of Chicago :combust:

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:
1. Zoo TV (Love Is Blindness - Can't Help Falling In Love With You)

I must see this! Love both songs obviously... which DVD is this on and where can I get it :larry:

Zoo TV from Sydney (as well as Popmart Mexico and UABRS) isn't avaible on DVD yet, only on VHS. Get the VHS or try to buy unofficial DVD on ebay, ripped from VHS.

Back to the topic:

1. Vertigo from Milan - second Vertigo!!! (yeah that's right, the ending just rocks, though I wish the editing on the official dvd will be different; oooooOOOOO-oooooOOOOO's in the end are incredible! also it reminds me the polish gig I attended, great memories)
2. Vertigo from Chicago - '40' (just a "almost perfect" version of the song THAT IS released on the official dvd, though joshua tree and lovetown versions were better...)
3. Elevation from Boston - Walk On (halle halle luluya, halle halle...)
4. Popmart from Mexico - One/WUDM (one of the most touching versions of One)
5. Elevation - Slane (I don't know why, but I like the Boston version better, though this one is still great!)
6. Zoo TV - Sydney (call me crazy, as much as I LOVE zoo tv, the ending is the only part of the show that I don't care about; I always finish watching after Lemon, sometimes after WOWY...)

Last edited:
Sting said:

I must see this! Love both songs obviously... which DVD is this on and where can I get it :larry:
It's on the Zoo Tv live from Sydney video. It hasn’t been released in DVD yet. If you haven't seen it you must, and I tell you that's not even the best part of the concert. :combust:

1.one-wake up deadman-hasta la vista baby
2.walk on-slane
3.walk on-boston
4.40-chicago
5.Love is Blindness-can't help fallin in love-zoo tv(not to say i didn't love the concert because it was awesome, i'm just not a big fan of can't help falling in love)

Back
Top Bottom