What do you think Bono really thinks of the Gallagher boys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
U2 have always had a relationship with Oasis, whom I think is a tremendous band, probably my second favorite band in the world. However, I wonder what Bono really thinks of these guys, especially Liam, on a personal level. He seems to be such a jerk, somewhat of the anti-Bono. At least that is the impression he gives off. I know Bono likes to have a drink and party, but rarely (if ever) comes off as the lout that Liam does. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear the conversations they have had while throwing back a few too many.....

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

I have heard they think of them as their naughty little brothers. Bono joked that Edge used to babysit the boys and spank them. I think that's very close to what it is. U2 are like big brothers who may not approve of everything the naughty little brothers do, and may criticize them or laugh at them, but they really do like each other and care a lot for each other, and no one else had better do anything to them, or they'd defend them.

I like your signature Hitman, what's the source? I have it as my away message on AIM, I thought it was a quote by James Dean

I think that he is rather turned on by Liam.

bono_gross.jpg

Back
Top Bottom