what did they play? and where is the music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sphere

The Fly
i keep reading all these various news events of the after-screening party for 'gangs of new york'. they all say bono and edge performed and they show pictures, but what did they play?
next, i keep wondering when someone will grace us with an mp3 of edge with wyclef, bono with 'american prayer', bono and springsteen. i known the aids coverage is important and i do not mean to downplay it at all, but couldn't a little space be saved for the music somewhere?

sphere said:
i keep reading all these various news events of the after-screening party for 'gangs of new york'. they all say bono and edge performed and they show pictures, but what did they play?
next, i keep wondering when someone will grace us with an mp3 of edge with wyclef, bono with 'american prayer', bono and springsteen. i known the aids coverage is important and i do not mean to downplay it at all, but couldn't a little space be saved for the music somewhere?

There's plenty of space for music coverage - however, people are always welcome to submit news articles to me so that I can post them. I can't always find all the articles, so I post the ones I do find.

MP3's are not always easy to come by. So, please exercise some patience because the music will turn up somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom