What "Best Of 1990-2000" songs have they streamed on U2.com so far?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
It is important that you also tell me the exact order.

For instance, I have surmised, so far, that:

3) Discotheque (New Mix)
7) Beautiful Day
8) North and South of the River

You might get a nice surprise if you tell me them correctly.

:sexywink:

Melon

pretty sure it's been..

off disc 1
1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
3. Beautiful Day
12. Discotheque (New Mix)
13. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

off disc 2
4. Electrical Storm
5. North And South Of The River
7. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Gun Mix)
8. Salome (Zooromancer)

Or if you want the order they've played it in...

Day 1 - HMTMKMKM/Electrical Storm
Day 2 - Discotheque/ Happiness
Day 3 - EBTTRT/Salome
Day 4 - BD/North and South

I think...

Last edited:
Dorian Gray said:
pretty sure it's been..

off disc 1
1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
3. Beautiful Day
12. Discotheque (New Mix)
13. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

off disc 2
4. Electrical Storm
5. North And South Of The River
7. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Gun Mix)
8. Salome (Zooromancer)

Or if you want the order they've played it in...

Day 1 - HMTMKMKM/Electrical Storm
Day 2 - Discotheque/ Happiness
Day 3 - EBTTRT/Salome
Day 4 - BD/North and South

I think...

Uh...I wasn't aware they played HMTMKMKM or HIAWG yet...and I've gone evry day so far. Here's what I've heard:

Day 1: Discotheque/Electrical Storm
Day 2: EBTTRT/Salome (Zooromancer)
Day 3 (Today): BD/NASOTR

Anyways, I notice you're in Wolfville! First bluenoser I've seen on these boards. I'm from Sackville, just a half hour's drive away...Do you go to Acadia?

DaveC said:

Uh...I wasn't aware they played HMTMKMKM or HIAWG yet...and I've gone evry day so far.

Sorry, guess you missed the first day cuz they did play those 2.....but you can still listen to them, there is link in the discotheque on u2.com thread. :yes:

Playing now: Stay (Faraway, So Close!) and Lemon (Jeep Mix)! Bono said live that Stay was "perhaps the most beautiful song we've ever written" so if that's not reason enough for you to go listen I don't know what is!

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Playing now: Stay (Faraway, So Close!) and Lemon (Jeep Mix)! Bono said live that Stay was "perhaps the most beautiful song we've ever written" so if that's not reason enough for you to go listen I don't know what is!

Hell yeah!!:yes: Stay (far away so close) is definately among my top 5 U2 songs ever (maybe even top 3)! It was a pleasure to listen to Stay and painful to listen to the stupid jeep mix of lemon. I dont know, I just cant stand most remixes. The David Morales mix of Discotheque is an exception though. I dont mind the new mix of the song but the album version is I think better (the boom chas add to the spunk).

unnamed_streets said:

Hell yeah!!:yes: Stay (far away so close) is definately among my top 5 U2 songs ever (maybe even top 3)! It was a pleasure to listen to Stay and painful to listen to the stupid jeep mix of lemon. I dont know, I just cant stand most remixes. The David Morales mix of Discotheque is an exception though. I dont mind the new mix of the song but the album version is I think better (the boom chas add to the spunk).

Yup. I prefer the BOOM CHA's on the album version myself. I'm with you on not liking remixes as well.

LOL that the guy who's trying to guess the 'Hands' filename! I wonder if they'll have it up already?

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:

LOL that the guy who's trying to guess the 'Hands' filename! I wonder if they'll have it up already?

I don't think they're making THAT mistake again.

typhoon said:

I don't think they're making THAT mistake again.

Well, no need to guess anymore. Our friends at U2Sevilla have posted the mp3 here: http://noticias.host.sk/noticias.html

I'm still waiting for the U2.com version though. This 9.3MB mp3 that I just downloaded is a monster. Absolutely amazing song though. Worth the wait!

Last edited:
DaveC said:

Anyways, I notice you're in Wolfville! First bluenoser I've seen on these boards. I'm from Sackville, just a half hour's drive away...Do you go to Acadia?

Hey, that's pretty cool!
Yeah Im at Acadia. And I believe your the first Nova Scotian I've run into here as well.

Re: next two

drumkeeran said:

i managed to get the wma version of Lady..:

http://www.u2.com/mediaplayer/best9000_12_Ladyw1thth.wma

but i cannot get the Until.. wma, anybody know the correct link or have the wma file? i just wanna hold myself off til i get the CD's. anyone? i prefer wma over quicktime

i thought the wma link would be http://www.u2.com/mediaplayer/best9000_11_untiltheen.wma ?

Back
Top Bottom