What are the chances of the whole album being leaked ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EvolutionMonkey

Acrobat
I am listening to the new Megadeth album which was leaked last night through Bittorent, it's not to be released till September. And this gets me to thinking what do you think the chances of the new album being leaked in advance. The Megadeth guy is pretty pissed off (but he's usually pissed off anyways :lmao: ) So what are the chances of an early Thanksgiving ?

Considering Axtung Beibi, ridiculously unlikely in my opinion.

i found ATYCLB mp3's 4 days before it was released. but i'm sure it was leaked before that, even.

I've had TMBG's "The Spine" for about two months now, and it doesn't come out until tomorrow.

M E G A D E T H

i think the chances are small

why would you want it anyway?

ATYCLB was leaked out nearly a month before its release. The boards here went crazy with reviews and opinions on the songs, good times.

As for this album, it will leak sometime before the release date. I think the single will leak first rather than the entire album.

Apart from ATYCLB, Pop was also leaked before its release (IIRC, about 2 weeks to a month before its official release). So the chance that the new album will be leaked is there.

I've had my copy of Hanover Quay for about two months now. Good stuff. You'll like it when it comes out officially.

Now as for my copy of Solar, I've had that since March...

Rafiennes said:
I've had my copy of Hanover Quay for about two months now. Good stuff. You'll like it when it comes out officially.

Now as for my copy of Solar, I've had that since March...

yeah but you don't have Vertigo which was mailed to me for my stamp of approval so pffft. :madspit:

I thought only Discotheque was leaked and not the whole album?

:shrug: I don't think so, not on purpose anyway. (the last time around a member of this forum found the mp3s on U2's site)

:laugh:

I had a friend who had listened to the entire album a week before it came out. He offered me to listen to it but I declined. I remember him talking about how bizarre the album felt. He drank alot.

I guarantee that it will be leaked out before the official release date.......this stuff always does.......I remember how stoked I was to hear Pearl Jam's Riot Act well over a month before it came out.

BigMacPhisto said:
I guarantee that it will be leaked out before the official release date.......this stuff always does.......I remember how stoked I was to hear Pearl Jam's Riot Act well over a month before it came out.

you just stole the words right out of my mouth... i had riot act a good 2 months before it was released. eminem's last album was leaked by opie and anthony on wnew in new york a month and a half before the release date. audioslave's stuff was out almost half a year before the album was released. they weren't even finished recording it and stuff was on kazaa for pete's sake. once the album is completed, there's always like 3 months before it's actually released. in that 3 months many people get their hands on a copy. all it takes is one guy to pass it on to another guy, and before ya know it it's all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom