what are the best live versions of these songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One Tree Hill - Dublin 26/12/89

Out Of Control - San Francisco 11/11/87 or Boston 06/05/83 or Boston 06/03/81 which I think is the b-side on Sweetest Thing Single

Where The Streets Have No Name - Rattle n Hum movie or Popheart Live from Rotterdam or maybe any performance from Elevation with a great performance of Bad preceding it!

The Fly - Zootv From Dublin (Zoo Europa) or Elevation first leg before they made it to Boston. From Boston on they did'nt play it with the same ferocity which was dissapointing.
The Cleveland Soundboard, Charlotte Audience and Buffalo ALD recordings are great!!

One - Zootv From Dublin (Zoo Europa) or from Modena in 95 with the Orchestra

For Streets, I'd have to say one of the first Point Depot versions might well be the best performance of it.

One Tree Hill-Rattle and Hum outtake version

Out Of Control-Slane Castle, 2001

Where The Streets Have No Name-Zoo Europa bootleg version or Boston 2001 DVD version (to name a couple)

The Fly-depends on which version...I prefer the new one(check out the Elevation Miami opening night boot)

One-Modena...with Orchestra...amazing piece of music

one tree hill--at the 11th hour bootleg (12/30/89)

out of control--not sure

where the streets have no name--i'm partial to anything popmart with streets...i just love the transition from please to streets...maybe rotterdam

the fly--i like how they sang it elevation, where he sang edge's part then his own on the chorus...hmm...other than that...

one--i like it orchestrated, but i also love the zoo europa version..

stagman said:
One Tree Hill - Dublin 26/12/89

Out Of Control - San Francisco 11/11/87 or Boston 06/05/83 or Boston 06/03/81 which I think is the b-side on Sweetest Thing Single

Where The Streets Have No Name - Rattle n Hum movie or Popheart Live from Rotterdam or maybe any performance from Elevation with a great performance of Bad preceding it!

The Fly - Zootv From Dublin (Zoo Europa) or Elevation first leg before they made it to Boston. From Boston on they did'nt play it with the same ferocity which was dissapointing.
The Cleveland Soundboard, Charlotte Audience and Buffalo ALD recordings are great!!

One - Zootv From Dublin (Zoo Europa) or from Modena in 95 with the Orchestra

:hmm: I need to check these out!

Actually, I need to check out more bootlegs PERIOD!!!

One - Elevate Arnhem (21-08-2001) or the Zoo TV bootleg with the windmill on the coer, dunno the date... :up:

Back
Top Bottom