What Actors Should Be U2 If They Made A Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gonna Run 2 U

New Yorker
Val Kilmer - Jim Morrison.....Who would play Bono..should i go with the cliche answer - Johnny Depp? Haha

Ben Stiller played Bono and Andy Dick played Adam in a spoof that was actually quite funny.

Nothing tragic has happened to U2 (that i know of) so i dont know if it would be an interesting film plot wise and critic wise...nice to watch but not really anything too serious.

I think it'd be cool if for this movie we did a whole thing similar to what Cate Blanchett did last year when she portrayed Bob Dylan. Let's get girls to play the members of U2!

Leighton Meester would be a good Bono:

leighton-meester.160.jpg

I'll think of some actresses for the other band members later.

The only person who should play baby Bono is his daughter Eve. She looks just like late 70's early 80's Bono.

Dana

You know I think I remember reading a thread on IMDB or some shit about this, and the only suggestion I remember was Michael Cera as young Edge.

Isn't that just inspired? I mean, they look nothing like each other but wouldn't it be great.

It would be a retarded idea to make a movie about middle aged U2.

On the other hand, it would only be a kind of dumb idea to make a movie about the young U2.

A movie about the young U2 actually might rock...
Virgin Prunes, Mount Temple, band practice in Edges shed, sleeping in the tour Van, Adam hussling gigs, Adams afro....a heap to work with...in any way, it would easily be a better move than U23D. :wink:

I think Eddie Murphy should play the whole band. I think it really could work.

The Edge?

Ben Kingsley. He can even sport the beanie cap.

Just look at the cover of the movie "You Kill Me":
51YeZ-2JcBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom