What Actors Should Be U2 If They Made A Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seriously. what would be the plot outline of this movie? aside from the crisis of their faith versus about being in the band in the early days, the strife during the berlin sessions, adams passing out and missing a gig, the "pop & R and H" backlash, what would possibly make this movie interesting to the non u2 fan?
i said non-u2 fan. we know that all of us would go see this movie over and over until it's removed from the theater, but why would any one else want to see a movie about 4 non-controversial blokes?

seriously. what would be the plot outline of this movie? aside from the crisis of their faith versus about being in the band in the early days, the strife during the berlin sessions, adams passing out and missing a gig, the "pop & R and H" backlash, what would possibly make this movie interesting to the non u2 fan?
i said non-u2 fan. we know that all of us would go see this movie over and over until it's removed from the theater, but why would any one else want to see a movie about 4 non-controversial blokes?

Well, make something up!

I agree with James McAvoy for Bono. Plus if it was some bizarre script and Bono was somehow related to a secret society of assassins, he has proven he can pull that off.

I think the younger Richard Gere looked like Edge. I would have Jason Lewis play Larry, and Adam should be played by Owen Wilson. Don't have any idea why but that was the first person who came to mind for Adam.

The age ranges are all over the place but you would need young and old U2. As long as Zac Efron isn't involved the young ones should be ok.

Well it is pretty much a lock if they were to make a movie Ron Eldard would be larry:

003HSF_Ron_Eldard_029.jpg

I want some royalties :)

Back
Top Bottom