Well, look what I got on the mail!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kristbg

Acrobat
(And I subscribed on the first day...)

1royud

I got mine on Tuesday, and was very disappointed, whoever designed that should look for a new job, I mean was it so hard to come up with a nice practical design so people could actually use it as a key chain?

Wow. It's ugly. :ohmy:
Well, not ugly really, but I don't like that irt says "U2.com membership card". It's stupid. It would be better just U2, or even U2.com. Or sth else, more cool :wink:

The card is really only worth it and the trouble if it does something - like gets members into official fanclub-sponsored parties on the tour. But from the looks of it, it does nothing. :shrug:

If U2.com fancy sending their piece of useless metal over to me sometime soon, I wouldn't complain. Still waiting...

bonosleftone said:
Its far from useless. It makes a great snow scraper and even better for breaking up cocaine!

Pretty small snow scraper... As for the cocaine, aren't U2ies supposed to be clean? ;)

It won't stay looking like that, trust me!
I've had mine for 2 weeks - I have three keys on my keyring - and it's already scratched half the paint off!

I'm not really whining about it - I didn't expect the damn thing to be made of diamond! - but it's not surviving too well...

Last edited:
You can tell its the kind of thing after being in your pocket for more than 5mins with your keys it'll end up all scratched up. Mines just being useless and sitting on my shelf :eyebrow: After waiting 9weeks for it.

Sicy said:
I still havent gotten mine :madspit:

Yep, add me to the list. :tsk:

Then again, I doubt I'd put it on my keychain. I already have enough keys and store tags on it - don't need another bulky item. Plus, it does look like it'll get damaged easily.

As someone else wrote, if this item gave us "special priveleges" somewhere, it'd be worth carrying. But it doesn't, so it's just a nice collectible.

Yeah I wouldnt put it on my keychain either (I have too much crap on there as it is including my elevation suitcase keychain still :drool: ) but still it would have been nice to get it. :|

Sicy said:
including my elevation suitcase keychain still :drool:

Me too! I prefer my elevation keychain :drool: to that gargantuan thing from U2.com.

Sicy said:
Yeah I wouldnt put it on my keychain either (I have too much crap on there as it is including my elevation suitcase keychain still :drool: ) but still it would have been nice to get it. :|

I have the Elevation suitcase tag, which I use! :yes: It's a great tag.

However, like you Sicy, even if I don't use the U2.com keychain, it would be nice to actually get it. Aaah... to dream of a subscription fulfilled.... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom