Well, look what I got on the mail!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh come on, it's not that bad! Slip it on a chain and wear it as a necklace. I'm sure you'll get many inquiries as to where one can purchase it!

The card should have a button like those memory-erasing things from the Men In Black movies.

That way you could point it at yourself, press the button and forget your ticket woes.

I got mine 3 days before the "presale" for U2.com members started....strange coincidence???? (Maybe so!!) But I'm gonna necklace it, and wear it to the concert. Who knows....maybe it will get us a "better" seat. (I'm stuck in the 300 level...'cuz of that presale) Oh well....let's hope some good comes out of having that keychain, but truthfully I doubt it!! (We can hope though!) I know I should be glad I at least got tix, but up in the rafters is no-ooo fun. To me, looking at a video screen all night instead of actually "SEEING" the band isn't that great. (I can do this at home while watching them on a DVD!!)

I got mine. For those wondering it is made of metal and is as big is a credit card, wayyyy too big for a key chain.

It even has a spot to sign your name on the back but that area is not even treated to accept ink so even a perm marker wont stay on there.

Val said:
Oh come on, it's not that bad! Slip it on a chain and wear it as a necklace. I'm sure you'll get many inquiries as to where one can purchase it!

That is what I was thinking of doing. I got mine weeks ago, as soon as I saw it, I thought of making a necklace out of it, as it was too big for the measly 5 keys I have.

Me to security: "No it's an official backstage pass, but only very very VIP's get one."

Can't hurt right?

ok, I was just kidding about making it into a necklace...but then...why not! If Flavor Flav can wear alarm clocks around his neck....

The truth is, it's a gift, so I'll just be grateful!

Back
Top Bottom