Wedding Bells are Ringing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
Well it became official last week, my boyfriend Jason got down on one knee and asked me if I would become his wife. lol and for all of you who are going to ask me---what did you say---YES i said YES!!!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know, I know alot of you have gotten to know Jason through me so it just felt kind of right to let you guys know that it's official.

CONGRATS!!!

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I'm so happy for you my sista
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
After all these years knowing you and seeing how Happy you are now makes me so happy too *sniffle* *snort*
biggrin.gif

I love ya girlie and I hope you will be happy together (oh and if you have a big wedding I better be invited!)
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Thank you all, and yes Cristy you will be invited to the wedding. What would my wedding be without you and the whole gang there?!!!!! Seriously......I am going to invite Shane to and Henrik.

You heard that Jon(Fish) and Cindy(slowdancing) are engaged to right?! I found that out from Susan.
check ya later aligator

congratulations.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

LMAO NOOOOOO

I am engaged to Jason. Mullen Girl and I have two friends from an old chat who's names are John and Cindy and they are engaged to each other.

I was leaving a note explaining that to Mullen Girl in case she had not heard that news. Trust me, this is NOT some sick love square....lmao Jason and I are engaged to one another and thats all!!!!

Congrats!

I'm engaged as well...we won't be able to get married for quite awhile, but it is still a wonderful feeling!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Have fun Kiki..Train him well now!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

now
smile.gif

I just found out who you are!! Cristy told me!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats Kris!!! I'll e-mail you soon! You know me... LOL

So when's the big day??? We'll have to celebrate it once u get to Ireland!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 11-11-2001).]

(horrible falsetto) ain't love the sweeeetest thing

yeah well, I tried, lol

Congrats, keep him in line and everythinll be fine for ya
biggrin.gif

lol and for all of you who are going to ask me---what did you say---YES i said YES!!!!!

Whatever for?
tongue.gif

Seriously though, I'm sooooo happy for you!
smile.gif

Someday I will have to propose. Man, I hope I can pull it off without fainting!
biggrin.gif

Hey! Congrats! This is a once on a lifetime feeling!

Tkramer and I are planning our wedding for next August so if you need any help or just want to talk wedding stuff, email me gemtwistmk@hotmail.com

Yeay!! Aren't weddings fun?!?!?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

smile.gif

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

Back
Top Bottom