We are One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
We're one
But we're not the same
We hurt each other
Then we do it again

You say
Love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt

One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should

This is the U2 that penetrates my soul, touch my mind, touch each molecule...make me reach the highest. Thanks Bono, Thanks Larry for making U2, Thanks Adam and Thanks The Edge. Not to be heard but to be felt.

AcrobatMan

I've probably said this a million times already, but I can't say it enough. It's so nice to come here where people "get it." Most people just think I'm crazy!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

there are so many ONES - infinite really. This speaks to us all so differently, thats the power of it! and i think it had special meaning for U2 at the time and probably still does. Thanks for this.

We are one

Pamela

"Rock and Roll gives people a chance to not grow up" -Bono

Originally posted by PopTart, Pamela:
there are so many ONES - infinite really. This speaks to us all so differently, thats the power of it! and i think it had special meaning for U2 at the time and probably still does. Thanks for this.

We are one

Pamela

"Rock and Roll gives people a chance to not grow up" -Bono

Looks like this is the ONE appreciation thread. Is there anyone else who appreciate ONE as more than a song..a song that is not to be listened but to be felt. Not those guitar , not the lyrics not the voice but a
power..as something that touches you..something you dont listen to..you feel the song through your undefined senses..

btw this appears to be 100th post...what a topic for my 100th post.

AcrobatMan

One is a miracle. As the band has put it, it's a song that just "arrived." I think that one of the things that makes it so powerful is its subtlety.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

OK I get the message, I feel it, I feel it!

Actually I'm playing it as i write(stops to listen....................ah!!) and I'm coming to understand what you mean, feeling the power of the song through my "undefined senses" - quite beyond words really. I am eternally grateful.

great 100th post!

Pamela

[This message has been edited by PopTart, Pamela (edited 05-24-2002).]

"One" is the first time I ever felt a song making me a better human being. It's gorgeous, piercing, holy. Beyond profound.

Yeah!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Love the song! Theres a intimate moment I had with a girlfriend once thats too naughty to go into detail, but One was playing and she had tears rolling down her face cos she was so happy! I love to sing this at karaoke which Foxxern had the pleasure (I think! lol)to hear me sing last Tuesday while he was in the UK! lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom