watch these blips!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg! I've never seen the bearwitch one! Lmfao!! Was that you in the video?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

yes that was me.

some of those videos are downright scary. seriosly, watch the nightvision one. yeesh.

------------------
-death bear

um tony, most posts that are angry have angry facies!!!!! 1+1=2.

its very simple. do you mind?!!??!?!?

------------------
-death bear

Teddy Bear blarg. I couldnt see the clips.

frown.gif

------------------
deathbears are angry bears.

how i wish you could! i dont really know whats wrong with your computer though, do you have quicktime or real player?

------------------
-death bear

My favorites are "Giant," "Murder," "Valley Two," and "Yeti." They are so beautiful. I actually cried the first time I saw some of those.

-------------------
"The infant dead beside the path
escaped the orphanage's wrath."

Gorey

yes, i agree, they are very touching. great film will get the best of you if you truly admire its work. my favorite is still the one with the snow falling on the countryside with the song "how to disappear completely" playing...

you know, i heard this song, and watched this blip a few days before i went back to university after christmas to pick up my stuff and come home... and it was beautiful sunday night, stars and moon were shining on the white snow lying on the ground... then i went up this large hill, an overpass and it was soo vacant, and i had the song playing in my car and it was like sooooooo surreal...ill never forget that moment. it also helps that i had that very blip in mind as i was enjoying the beautiful scenery.

------------------
-death bear

i think it might come across as sappy, but i simply do not care. what i saw was simply beautiful and im grateful for witnessing it.

------------------
-death bear

night vision forest IS creepy!
I just saw valley two. That one is beautiful. I gave Sicy another link to try and see the blips but unfortunately, that site does not have bearwitch. She has to see that one. It is hilarious!
http://www.more-radiohead.com/alps.html

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

sicy must be able to access them somehow. its a shame. she must see these, shed enjoy them as much as anyone.

------------------
-death bear

I saw the flying bears!! LOL!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Flying bears are people too.

Thanks. The official radiohead site is like a puzzle. There are all sorts of cool things hidden there but you have to dig for them. That is part of the fun.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom