Watch a short video of Bono describing new material

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FullonEdge said:
The most recent post on that site is in March. where is this video?

I'm not sure where you're looking:

http://www.u2tour.de/

Ah, the date is not in U.S. format i.e. 3 of july 2004 - 3/7/04

Oh and it looks like the other Mp3 will be out tomorrow, (of the guys from Valencia).

Last edited:
Oh, sorry! I even had German class and forgot that the day and month are switched! I'll give it another go. Thanks, Ramblin Rose!

Wow, I can definitely hear the western influence like Edge talked about way back when. It sounds like it could be a real cool sound even though with that bad of a recording you can tell why they had difficulty even posting it on the web.

Now with Bono's wailing in the background, this sounds like it is a very rough and early mix of the song. I highly doubt that this is the final version of "All Because of you." It definitely reminds me of the Achtung Baby outtakes. It may only be 5 to 10 seconds but thank you, thank you so much Ramblin Rose!!! :drool: :drool:

okay, now I don't know how I'm going to wait for Oct/Nov.

Supposedly the mp3 that will be released shortly (I'm not sure if tomorrow or not), is longer (2:30) but lower quality.

I am a little bit disappointed with Bono's description of the album, though

"Um. its very hard to describe...I can't describe it"

But I'm ecstatic:combust: all I needed was that little taste...now I can peacefully wait another four months!

I honestly do not believe that the 'All Because Of You' snippet is actually U2.

FullonEdge said:
I am a little bit disappointed with Bono's description of the album, though

"Um. its very hard to describe...I can't describe it"

Yeah, after hearing it quite a few times I think my thread title is a little deceptive.

I think it should probably say:

"Watch of short video of Bono not describing new material"

LONGER?!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

YOu're right, now I'll never be able to wait!

I haven't had this much excitement in a long time!

and it's ALL BECAUSE OF YOU Ramblin Rose, YEEEEEEHHAAWWWWW!!!

Axver said:
I honestly do not believe that the 'All Because Of You' snippet is actually U2.

Are You kidding? I was skeptical at first too, but I am thoroughly convinced that is Bono singing. And that guitar is sort of edgy, isn't it?

Ok, Axver, I'm willing to bet money this is u2. How much?

I do think this is a rough snippet though.

It takes a few minutes to download and it doesn't give a timer, so it might be you're just impatient if you're not downloading it.

Hotmail accounts have a 2MB size limit, which explains why it didn't send.

Hmm ... I'll concede, the wail is very much like Bono, but I don't like it at all. I hope it's just something rough. Though I suppose I can't really judge it on such a short snippet.

Back
Top Bottom