Wasn't Bono supposed to be on Charlie Rose tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by hotpepper:
I was just reading another thread and got a good tip from another Interference friend. Check out this url: www.rockontv.com.
Mtv? What're they gonna have?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

charlie rose wasn't on tonight where i live. but i checked my local listings and it's normally on tuesday nights midnight, so i'm going to tape tommorows show. you never know...

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

I thought someone posted that PBS would be replaying Bono on the Charlie Rose show but I checked the PBS/ Channel 13 website in New York and they make no mention of it.......
Am I mixing up the night or the station or something?

My local newspaper lists Bono on Charlie Rose tonight at midnight - just as we will all be ringing in the new year. The show is a repeat from earlier this year but I saw most of it and it's definitely worth watching.

Happy New Year!

I had heard the same thing too and just assumed it would be on. After I read this thread, I checked my local listings, and it doesn't say Bono is on Charlie Rose over where I am.
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Hey what New Year's special is U2 on tonight? I know it's ABC but it's divided up into like 3 sections -- does anyone know when they'll be on?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

I got home tonight about 2 AM central time, and Bono was indeed on Charlie Rose....a nice surprise to come home to in the new year.....I could listen to Boner talk for hours.....

In the Los Angeles area, it will be on at 4AM and 4PM on PBS today -- also playing on January 3rd. For listings in your area, check: http://www.tvguide.com/listings/
Choose your area & service, then click on "Search listings" (to the left). Search for "Bono." It should bring up any show times in you area.

My mother is a saint for sitting through the Bono interview with me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
....once I told her who he was
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Back
Top Bottom