Was That NicaMom On VH-1??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im so bummed! Since I had the DVD I totally forgot to watch the VH1 thing. Anyone know if they will re-air the preshow?? Sounds like a novelty to have.

Wow way cool NicaMom, I thought you looked familiar but wasn't positive. I had so much fun watching that, my friends, the girls from EXIT and also Simone (talking about the show being a religious experience) were also in it, not to mention my friend Pat's chair, lol.

Sicy Edge kicks the guitar after Gone, I wonder if that's why they no longer play it (broken guitar).

Oh and if anyone cares to know the hotel was the Chateu Mormont (spel?) in LA, Sunset Dr. to be exact.

Dunno about re running it Camilo, but i taped it if you want to copy it!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

So that WAS you! I thought it was when I watched the preshow.

Very cool
cool.gif

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

Thank You guys for the nice comments!!!
I was watching with a hand over my eyes, it's kind of scary to see yourself on tv.
biggrin.gif

My kids, hubby sis-in-law and nieces got a good kick out of it.
smile.gif

Hubby told me that if I receive a phone call from a guy with an Irish accent not to hang up, it might be Bono offering me a spot on their next video.
wink.gif

The preshow was excellent, Bono was in a playful mood and Larry was talking a lot.
eek.gif

I was cracking up after Bono hugged the curly-blonde hair girl, he goes, "mine, how you've grown!", he's so bad!
Allison is a favorite mine of his? no kidding!
smile.gif

Dallas sounds like vey humble guy, his eyes lit up talking about U2.
I love hearing the little story about The Edge's oldest guitar.
Larry is such a tease, making fun of Adam napping, because is so hard to play those 4 chords!
biggrin.gif

Great show, and not because I'm part of it, that's just a small bonus.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom