Warning!! This icon costs $$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
Proclaimed by Achtung_Bebe, Elvis, SG, Salome, Bubba and everyone else associated with Interference:
Interference has transferred ownership of
icon31.gif
icon to CK. CK and CK only is the sole owner. Anyone who uses this icon
icon31.gif
will have $1 transferred from their checking account to the account of CK at JPMorgan Chase in NYC for each use.

Thanks alot Interference!!
icon31.gif

CK

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

when you get enough royalties, buy yourself a new delusion won't you?

hahaha...

First of all this icon actually suits me quite well... because I can actually make my frown so enhanced that it looks just like that. I've actually been told this. So TheU2 I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw the statement I originally made ... oh wait I never actually made that statement ... nevermind
wink.gif

btw that picture is starting to freak me out... perhaps the $1 charge could go towards buying a new camera as that one surely shattered immediately following the snap
wink.gif

No offense ofcourse, without the flipped eyelid there would not have been this problem
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
btw that picture is starting to freak me out... perhaps the $1 charge could go towards buying a new camera as that one surely shattered immediately following the snap
wink.gif

No offense ofcourse, without the flipped eyelid there would not have been this problem
biggrin.gif

kennedy.gif

CK when he takes his medicine in the morning...

CK

Much better picture.

Thank you.

I'm glad you like the grumpy smilie.

P.S.

GREAT!

DBFG

Back
Top Bottom