Want a gmail account?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miggy D

War Child
I need Vertigo. Badly. The first person this week to send me a full, excellent-quality version of this new U2 single will be the proud recipient of a brand-spankin' new gmail account!

What is excellent quality, you ask? Near CD quality. No fuzz, no static, none of that. I need something that will blend in with the rest of the U2 songs on my iPod, not stand out as the horrible-sounding red-headed stepchild U2 clip.

I'll post the 'winner' after I receive the winning file via e-mail.

Cheers!

-Mike
thecallahan@gmail.com

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
size, 1000 mb inbox
no ads
no pop ups
no spam
it's free

Sounds nice...makes me wonder why I'm using the e-mail I get through my domain. I get the exact same features, except I pay $29.95 CDN per month.

Oh well, at least I get a spiffy website to go along with it. :wink:

starsgoblue said:
If it's free....than why would we want to get one from the OP?

By OP, you mean original poster, right? If so, I think gmail runs on a "per invite" basis. LiveJournal used to be the same way...it was still free, but you had to get a code from someone else.

Dang you all! My gmail invite was the only leverage I had for getting a copy of Vertigo on the asap, and now you're all giving them away, no strings! Hopefully someone sympathetic who can snag Vertigo tomorrow (I'm working tomorrow from 9am - 10pm Pacific Time) will still email me a copy. You'll still get a gmail account! :)

Miggy D said:
Dang you all! My gmail invite was the only leverage I had for getting a copy of Vertigo on the asap, and now you're all giving them away, no strings! Hopefully someone sympathetic who can snag Vertigo tomorrow (I'm working tomorrow from 9am - 10pm Pacific Time) will still email me a copy. You'll still get a gmail account! :)

oops sorry... :reject:

I'm send it to you as soon as I have it ok. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom