Wanna go back to the zoo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those who received the links so far:

Cardosino
miss Becky
Canadiens1160
nt2626
innocent_eyes
Dragonfave
Ultraviolette
Watch_more_tv
GibsonGirl
U2 addict
vlasak

Those who still need the links:

Ktaheri
Browneyedboy
dr.dae
DiscoJokeX
joe_leedsfc07
Zooropean103
NamelessStreets
djerdap
popmars
Bonofan78
blue screen
lars4mf
The_One1932

Everytime we send the links to somebody, then lets make sure to post it, so that everybody knows...

Ktaheri
Browneyedboy
dr.dae
DiscoJokeX
joe_leedsfc07
Zooropean103

The links have been send

Those who received the links so far:

Cardosino
miss Becky
Canadiens1160
nt2626
innocent_eyes
Dragonfave
Ultraviolette
Watch_more_tv
GibsonGirl
U2 addict
vlasak
Ktaheri
Browneyedboy
dr.dae
DiscoJokeX
joe_leedsfc07
Zooropean103

Those who still need the links:

NamelessStreets
djerdap
popmars
Bonofan78
blue screen
lars4mf
The_One1932
Aardvark747
elciojg

Everytime we send the links to somebody, then lets make sure to post it, so that everybody knows

I hope its not too confusing.. Just trying to keep track of everything

Could anyone who has them please send me the links...
ive never seen a full u2 concert in my entire life...theyve never played arnd where i live...i'd really appreciate it..
Thanks..

metalcrap@gmail.com

-Ameya

Sooooo happy!

Any chances of other videos being shared in the same manner? as it seems to be working very well - especially for those of us with really fast connections at work but slow at home.... so I am shut out of the whole torrent craze

Anyways - thanks!

watch_more_tv

The first file has timed out, and I'm trying to upload it to you send it . com again... It's not working. :mad: I have DSL too - I just don't understand why it's taking so long. I've been trying to upload it for an hour now. Should I cancel it, or keep waiting?

Edit Hmm, Interference blocked out the URL first time. :ohmy:

watch_more_tv said:
Hi Gibson Girl - please keep trying - I was 50 percent done downloading the first file when suddenly it stopped :(

Sooooo close to downloading the file lol

watch_more_tv@yahoo.com

I'm trying again. My sister closed the page when I went upstairs to get something to drink. :madspit: Hopefully it will work this time.

I have a very highspeed connection, but it still took me a hell of a long time to upload the show.. Just have patience with while it uploads, and expect it to take a loooong time :wink:

Thanks for reuploading GibsonGirl

NamelessStreets
djerdap
popmars

Links have been send

Okay, the new link for the first part has finally come through, and I don't have time to sort out the second one tonight. I'll start it, but if someone else who already has it going can get it up sooner, that'll be great. :) In the meantime, I'm sending the link for part 1 to:

Bonofan78
blue screen
lars4mf
The_One1932
Aardvark747
elciojg

Edited to say I'm also sending the link to watch_more_tv. :)

Last edited:
thanks gibsongirl. i am downloading part 1 now. :D

will upload and send to the next group of people on the list within the next 24 hrs

I would like to get in on the chain.

u2gator@gmail.com

ZOO tv was without a doubt the greatest rock tour ever and wish U2 machine would get off their arses and put the rest of their videos out on DVD.

All of you people need to learn about bit-torrent. Google it!!!

Basically the way it works is peer to peer sharing. It breaks the parts down and downloads them in parts. Unlike Kazaa however it doesn't download from beginning to end, doesn't have viruses or spyware, and downloads off of other people who are also downloading it at the same time, not just from people who have the full copy. The best part is that the more people who are downloading at the same time, the faster it is. It works great for large files like this.

Trust me, if you want access to more high quality U2 audio/video than you can download, it'll be worth your efforts.

Sorry, no links.

ok. part 1 timed out during the upload for me last night. I am trying again this morning.

hopefully i can get this thing moving again

I already downloaded the second part and it's great. But the link to the first part has disappeared :/ Could somebody send me next link to this file? Thanks a lot...

Gah, something happened to the part two upload, so I'm going to have to do it again. When I do, I'll send both parts to u2gator and Palace_Hero.

Zooropean103, check yer e-mail. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom