Wanna go back to the zoo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To those who received the links from Cardosino and miss Becky, Please keep passing them along or re-uploading the files as soon as you are done :)

Please send! I'll definitely pass it along to others.

promenade[at]flickerandfade.org

*sigh*, I don't have the bandwidth to participate in this chain email but I'd love to see it again as I was there for the concert.

It was unbelievable, I was only a casual fan until that show. I've been chugging the kool-aid since.

whats up, yimou? You know I'm a fanatic Zoo fan, I got this DVD and anyone who hasnt seen it, get this!!! Amazing concert, the band having just pure fun performing in the rain. One of my favorites of the whole tour.

RademR said:
whats up, yimou? You know I'm a fanatic Zoo fan, I got this DVD and anyone who hasnt seen it, get this!!! Amazing concert, the band having just pure fun performing in the rain. One of my favorites of the whole tour.

I can't wait to see it! The Zoo TV tour was my absolute favourite. If only I had have been born a couple years earlier...

I'm eagerly awaiting the files. :wink: Remember, promenade@flickerandfade.org ...

RademR said:

Hi RademR,,, Its been awhile :wink: Yeah, this show rocks,, I got a shitload of zoo shows now, so let me know if you need something for your collection,,,

the setlist is better than the Zoo tv Sydney, IMO
1. Intro
2. Zoo Station
3. The Fly0
4. Even better than the real thing
5. Mysterious ways
6. One
7. Unchained Melody
8. Until the end of the world
9. New Year's day
10. Trying to throw your arms around the world
11. Angel of Harlem
12. I still haven't found what i'm looking for
13. Satellite of love
14. Bad
15. Sunday bloody sunday
16. Bullet the blue sky
17. Running to stand still
18. Where the streets have no name
19. Pride
20. Video Confessionals
21. Desire
22. Call George Bush / Ultraviolet
23. With or without you
24. Love is blindness

please please please!

Please can someone find it in their hearts to send me the links?

Nothing would/could make me happier right about now :) given there are no dates yet for Toronto :(

Thanks in advance,

watch_more_tv@yahoo.com

U2 addict said:

Someone has to send me the links first.....Please don't torture me like this-send links to : pop2001tart@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

The people who have been getting the links should have been sinding them on. Is the chain still intact ?

Does everyone who wants it have it ?

It would help a lot if people who have already received the links would post here to say so. I'll send the links I got to some of the more recent requests, and upload new files for when those ones time out. So please, let us know if you have them or not. :)

Back
Top Bottom