Wanna go back to the zoo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corner said:
I'm working on the second part of the file at the moment but it may be some time...I've already been waiting over an hour for the file to upload.
Think I might hit the sack for a while and check it in a couple hours :yawn::yawn::yawn:

corner, I have a cable modem and it takes about five hours to upload one file. So you better make that a longer nap. :wink:

Okay, guys. I give up. My computer just crashed, and I'm through.

Thank you corner for uploading part 2. Is there anyone out there who will upload part 1?

yimou said:

Some of you new people who received the links while they still worked, should reupload the links and pass them on. Thats the whole idea with this thread. Helping eachother, so that not only one person like Miss Becky is doing all the work..

Miss Becky was the second person who got the links from me over a month ago, and she is still doing all this work. As long as she dont mind, then its fine ofcourse.. But still its complete bullshit that so many are just grabbing the files and then forget about the people next in line for the files... Or maybe they just dont care,,, Anyway,, Its bullshit

I have to wonder if anyone is even bothering to read your first post in the thread. :down:

neutral said:

I have to wonder if anyone is even bothering to read your first post in the thread. :down:

I dont think so :wink: and its a shame.. If i could then i would love to share all my boots and videos with everybody. But the way this thing have turned out, then its simply impossible. But atleast we tried, and alot still got the Washington video, and hopefully alot will still be able to get it.

To the kind Miss Becky.. Do you have the Adelaide zoo concert ??,, If not then you certaintly deserve it after all your work and patience.. I can´t believe that you took so much time on a cable connection to upload this concert over and over again.
I have thanked you before, but i will say it once more.. Thank you !!!!,,, Let me know about the Adelaide concert,

I really want to help people, but I'm still trying to download them myself. I use cable connection, but it is not cooperating with me. So sorry. It's not that I don't want to help. :sad:

Big thanks to miss becky and everyone who uploaded the file. :up: :hug:

Ah Tits n Bollocks:mad:...sorry folks. I just got up from my nap (3:45a.m here :yawn: ) to realise that after 4 hours, my upload page expired! :sad:
I'll try again through the daytime but I've had it tonight :banghead: - Nighty night

yimou said:

To the kind Miss Becky.. Do you have the Adelaide zoo concert ??,, If not then you certaintly deserve it after all your work and patience.. I can´t believe that you took so much time on a cable connection to upload this concert over and over again.
I have thanked you before, but i will say it once more.. Thank you !!!!,,, Let me know about the Adelaide concert,

I do not have that one. I would be eternally grateful if you could send it to me. beckyg19@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!!

Here's a new link to the first part. I'll try to post a link to the 2nd part later today.

http://s25..com/d.aspx?id=24ACH0NS4VVZ5113P4GPNLWTDM

:sad: I don't understand - whenever I try to download the first part, a message appears about 45% of the way through telling me that the connection was reset or something!
Anyway, hopefully I'll have better luck uploading a link for the second half of the concert which I'm gonna try now...

miss becky said:

Just go to y o u s e n d i t . com (without the spaces) and browse your computer for the file you want. Then click on Send It and the file will upload. When it's done, you will get the link and you can just copy and paste that into a post on this thread.

I tried this last night but the page expired after 4 hours or so...Do I not need to put a 'recipient's email' address into the top box before pressing the 'Send' button?

This is fuckin hopeless grrrrr...I always get that error message me too at about 70% of the downloading...I'm so pissed off!

Thank you yimou!! I'm at work now, but you can bet I'll be downloading Adelaide as soon as I get home. :)

corner, I never put an e-mail address in the recipient box. If you do that, YSI will send your file instead of giving you the link.

Thanks Dwanderer! :up:

I've just spent 7HOURS uploading a link there for Part 2 of the Zoo, only to have the page suddenly expire!
F*ck it...I don't even have the energy to :banghead: so I'll just sit here for a while and :crack:

Thanks everyone! I have both parts. I'll try and upload when I get the time!

It's nice to see the beginnings of ZOO TV and see how the new songs developed into the Zooropa leg. Nice part was Adam and Bono staring at Edge doing his piano piece for NYD and Edge screws it up! :wink:

I completely missed out on this! I've never been to a U2 concert or seen video of a ZooTV show (or any concert for that matter), and I would love to see this! I don't think I'd be able to upload it to continue the chain, but if someone explained how I'd do my best.

Please, please, please someone post a fresh link, I'd be eternally grateful!:drool: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom