Wailing girl during New York Lon 21?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Anyone heard the Lon 21 August performance of New York?

This girl wails like she is in pain just after Bono sings "Voices on a cell phone"
and then again during "Voices of the hard sell".
She sounds like she's been possessed by a demon and it drives me nuts!
Either she's being dragged out of the heart or maybe someone brought along their drowning cat for fun.
I was at that gig and it isn't me!

These people shouldn't be allowed at gigs.

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 02-16-2002).]

I have not heard it, however it sounds to me like she was experiencing the pain of knowing that the show cannot go on for eternity. It's a painful thought
tongue.gif

I know how you feel. I went to the Portland show and was lucky enought to get a bootleg of it. Unfortunately, there is an extremely annoying girl that insists on squealing like a stuck pig through most of the first half of the show (weeeeeeeeeeee!). Fortunately, she moves away (or the taper moved more likely) during the second half of the show. Or maybe the taper smacked her over the head with his recorder.

I always sing/scream like that at shows

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I remember when I first listened to the boot of that show. I was like WTF?
mad.gif

It's a good job she wasn't standing near me at thet show or I would have given her something more to wail about.
biggrin.gif

I want to know who it was at the show on the 18th after bono says ?Earls Court ? is there anywhere else you?d rather be?? the fool who screemed ?Austraaaaliaaaa??.

Ooh and it wasn?t me either
wink.gif

If you're a fan of annoying screamers during U2 songs, try

Please-from "Hasta La Vista Baby"

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Originally posted by thingstomake:
I know how you feel. I went to the Portland show and was lucky enought to get a bootleg of it. Unfortunately, there is an extremely annoying girl that insists on squealing like a stuck pig through most of the first half of the show (weeeeeeeeeeee!). Fortunately, she moves away (or the taper moved more likely) during the second half of the show. Or maybe the taper smacked her over the head with his recorder.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROFLMAO @ that story!

Back
Top Bottom